Encounter: Best night ever

This is fake… both of them
  • slap
  • 03-02-2023, 11:14 PM
At that rate, are you financing her next tattoos? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
She’s charging by the lb
Dang....Y'all ragging on this chick pretty good. I think she's pretty damn fuckin hot.
It would still be helpful if you were a little less vague on location. We don’t need an exact address, but major nearby landmark (near the Stockyards) or major intersection (e.g., 820 and Beach) would be nice. We’re talking Fort Worth here, not Texarkana.

Edit to add: Like this guy offered up on the same lady:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2904010
What the fuck is this Review? She looks like a goat!
  • slap
  • 03-03-2023, 09:07 PM
Dang....Y'all ragging on this chick pretty good. I think she's pretty damn fuckin hot. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
You’d really be willing to pay $650 an hour for that?!
You’d really be willing to pay $650 an hour for that?! Originally Posted by slap
seriously 400 max

big simpin up in here
Mybe she is great, but I will never find out firsthand. Hate all the tats, particularly on her forehead and her rates are absurd. Looks older than in 20's to me, but I am the worst ag guessing ages. Have to give her an "atta-girl" however for her huge tits!
Mybe she is great, but I will never find out firsthand. Hate all the tats, particularly on her forehead and her rates are absurd. Looks older than in 20's to me, but I am the worst ag guessing ages. Have to give her an "atta-girl" however for her huge tits! Originally Posted by Gandalf4301
oh man i just noticed the forehead tat

trashy as fuck
This review is no beuno
  • BLM69
  • 03-04-2023, 04:34 PM
oh man i just noticed the forehead tat

trashy as fuck Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Tats in chest are trash
You’d really be willing to pay $650 an hour for that?! Originally Posted by slap
Hell no, and I said nothing of the sort. I think the chick is fucking hot is what I'm saying.
Dang....Y'all ragging on this chick pretty good. I think she's pretty damn fuckin hot. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
Fine Sir, Then you FCENSOREDk her.