Ladies: Does Your Professional Name Have A Special Meaning?

SF-What happens when you can snap your finger with the thumb?
Absolutely! My hobby name has meaning and reflects some of my RL personalty as well. Let's start with Manning. I believe that like the Kennedy and Bush names represent prestige and power in the political arena, the Manning name equals that notoriety in the football world. Archie, Eli, Payton and even brother Cooper are the first family of football. So for me, it was a natural to combine my love of football and politics when deciding on my sir name. Look at the word it's self Mann...ing, it explains we do. After all, our job is to know what a gentlemen needs and meet his wants and desires. To cater to a man is "MANNING". It's the perfect hooker name!

On to Macy. Some might guess that shopping may have been involved in this choice, but that would be dead wrong. I hate shopping! Macy became Ms. Manning's first name because I love the play on words the name brings....Macy Manning = may see man-ing.

Such a fun name! I love it.
My name comes from Supa you know who, and I do what Alot lol so I'm Karrine Kream lol
  • Trey
  • 08-14-2013, 03:29 PM
Some chick names I don't get or just freak me out, Constance flow for example makes me think of a girl with a never ending period. I'm sure it means something else, that's just what comes to mind when I see it. Ladies should think about names and things said in ads, mentioning fire in ads ain't so great either "my pussy is burning for you" not a turn on.
Some chick names I don't get or just freak me out, Constance flow for example makes me think of a girl with a never ending period. I'm sure it means something else, that's just what comes to mind when I see it. Ladies should think about names and things said in ads, mentioning fire in ads ain't so great either "my pussy is burning for you" not a turn on. Originally Posted by trey
Lmao! True that! makes sense and reminds me of some songs and even movies....Like Grace Jones in the OLD movie "Boomerang" with Eddie Murphy and her perfume was like I think a Pussy scent and called Strange but pronounced (Straw jay) how you say it.....

Mine is a play on my ethniticity....I have aprox 6 nationalities so I let everyone know right off that I am not the "girl next door" so if they were looking for her they can go next door Lol!

Italian,French and Latin Blend of Spice....(In my sig line) It brands me so there is not a question as to I have a mix of variety....
Some chick names I don't get or just freak me out, Constance flow for example makes me think of a girl with a never ending period. I'm sure it means something else, that's just what comes to mind when I see it. Ladies should think about names and things said in ads, mentioning fire in ads ain't so great either "my pussy is burning for you" not a turn on. Originally Posted by trey
HaHa. Don't you know! Miss Constant Flow!

And Miss Wet Wet sounds like you getting sloppy seconds for sure!
StinkyFingers comes from a technique that I use in which I insert my thumb in a ladies asshole and my fingers (of the same hand) into her vagina. I will also rub her clit with my other hand. The simultaneous stimulation of the anus, vagina and clit often causes women to squirt or have really intense orgasms. I enjoy making women cum and watching them writhe in pleasure Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
I wanna try that Ive always wanted to squirt but can't relax enough...
I wanna try that Ive always wanted to squirt but can't relax enough... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
LOL! I can help you with that But, not the relaxing part.
I like the letter K.
StinkyFingers comes from a technique that I use in which I insert my thumb in a ladies asshole and my fingers (of the same hand) into her vagina. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Are you telling us your technique for getting a woman off begins by grabbing her like a bowling ball and their asshole is the thumb hole?

My name....DUH!
Are you telling us your technique for getting a woman off begins by grabbing her like a bowling ball and their asshole is the thumb hole?

My name....DUH! Originally Posted by surcher
Done with all tact and finesse, essentially Yes. But that is also supplemented with rubbing clit, kissing the back of her neck, nibbling on ears, lfk, dfk. Especially nice in the shower where she can stroke you at the same time.

Drives ladies to very intense orgasms and squirting if you work it right.
Mine has no meaning I had picked the name Cassandra but when rejoining the board actually I asked someone b/c I was indecisive. So I allowed that person to pick it for me.
Mine is well, lets just say its self explanatory.
HaHa! I like them names where the lady combines liquor and cars:

Krystal Jaguar
Champagne Ferrari
Porsche Drambui

But I prefer if they keep it real like:

Maltliquor Chevy
VW Miller
Cashmoney Carr

Know what I'm sayin
~P is a letter in my name