Anyone Meet This Girl Yet?

But you enjoy going into the unknown Basscat!! lol Originally Posted by Lonelytraveler88
Yeah he probably puts on an Indiana Jones hat and carries a whip and revolver into those new encounters. "Basscat In The Vagina of Doom".

"Don't go in there Short Round - you will never come out alive!" Then a giant vagina boulder rolls over Short Round smushing him flat.
Yeah he probably puts on an Indiana Jones hat and carries a whip and revolver into those new encounters. "Basscat In The Vagina of Doom".

"Don't go in there Short Round - you will never come out alive!" Then a giant vagina boulder rolls over Short Round smushing him flat. Originally Posted by Vachon

Nobody ask me what a "vagina boulder" is. I made it up on the fly and have no idea what I was imagining there. It just sounded good. If any of the ladies here have ever had a raging case of "vagina boulders" please let us know. Judgement Free Zone here. Just curious about the topic - that's all.

"Don't go in there Short Round - you will never come out alive!" Then a giant vagina boulder rolls over Short Round smushing him flat. Originally Posted by Vachon
Nobody ask me what a "vagina boulder" is. I made it up on the fly and have no idea what I was imagining there. It just sounded good. If any of the ladies here have ever had a raging case of "vagina boulders" please let us know. Judgement Free Zone here. Just curious about the topic - that's all. Originally Posted by Vachon

If it's not to disgusting or "out there" I may change my ECCIE handle to "Vagina Boulder". Everyone else here has cool handles. I never did. Maybe this is a good one.
read this story after reading this thread, Now its time for bed....I am afraid of what I might dream.....LOL

http://www.timescall.com/longmont-lo...urday-longmont
I wanted to see her but based on that review I think I will have to pass.
OK, update on this one. Due to posting rules the details are withheld. Suffice it to say, it is a SERIOUS setup for a scam to meet this girl. I strongly recommend against it.