OH2 Messages

• BLM69
  • 04-28-2022, 12:24 PM
I logged in and it went into a providers inbox. I saw an old message that I sent her requesting an appointment and quickly replied back to myself saying She would give me 1/2 off a session LOL Originally Posted by cage196
Was is white chocolate? 😂
I logged in and it went into a providers inbox. I saw an old message that I sent her requesting an appointment and quickly replied back to myself saying She would give me 1/2 off a session LOL Originally Posted by cage196
You never should have admitted that. Now some gal is going to hit the random account login lottery by finding herself in your mailbox, and then send a PM to herself stating that you want to pay her $500 to give her a back massage and cuddle time.
Was is white chocolate? 😂 Originally Posted by BLM69

I just logged in and I found myself in someones account that looked like a cross between Big Pun and one of the Fat boys from the 80's. They really need to get that shit fixed.
  • BLM69
  • 04-29-2022, 12:34 AM
I just logged in and I found myself in someones account that looked like a cross between Big Pun and one of the Fat boys from the 80's. They really need to get that shit fixed. Originally Posted by cage196
The golden years for rap music