ASPD days...

Was that blue water girl? Originally Posted by Brian7772
No, the blue toilet water girl was in Galveston, IIRC. That was one TFF thread.
Monica Fox was a wrecker driver. I was waiting for her room number when she walked out to retrieve something from her wrecker. Also, she was fat and nasty with poor service.
I saw Monical back in the day before she got fat and nasty. The service could be hit and miss. She was a decent value on her better days.

The other Fox, Taylor Foxxe was way hotter, in every way.
Dakota had big ole titties
Remember the Energizer Bunny, we hook up on AOL in Dallas and agreed to meet at a restaurant on Beltline Rd...this would be her first time to meet. Beautiful girl, spinner with curves and a great smile and personality. My mistake I told her about ASPD. We hung out and met weekly for 6 months and business was to good, I was paying 200 a visit and we became very good friends. However you futards drove the rate up to $350 and 2 years later she married. I don't share private label items anymore on Eccie.
  • Heel
  • 09-18-2015, 12:56 PM
I saw Monical back in the day before she got fat and nasty. The service could be hit and miss. She was a decent value on her better days.

The other Fox, Taylor Foxxe was way hotter, in every way. Originally Posted by boardman
I never saw Monica Fox back in the day because her reviews were seemingly all over the place.
At the time, I didn't have the funds to take a chance on a YMMV provider.
Wonder what she's up to now?
Is she completely retired or UTR?
I doubt she could even crawl under that wrecker she drove now if she kept up the pace she was on.

If I recall, Monical was cheaper than Wildflowers, Escapes, etc. She would run some good specials too if the rent was due or she just wanted to fuck.

As I said, she was hit and miss but if you caught her when she was horny she could be a good time.
MSB was another ASPD staple. I never could figure out what she wanted done with that clit piercing though.
I don't share private label items anymore on Eccie. Originally Posted by jabdallasx
eccieTards are like monkeys.

If they don't fuck it up, they shit on it.
I remember Monica Fox and saw her once. She was ok.
Wow, you mention one of the few providers that I've had. A friend and I double-teamed Monica Fox. It was cool. She was cool. Back in the day....at least 6 years ago I'd say. Thx for the thread for memories.
Monica was my first ASPD girl. I must have seen her on a day she was horny because she wore me out. I drove from Bmt all the way across Houston to her westside incall.

I remember the post about "taking a shit in her incall".