Problems with deepthroat anyone?

I long to test mine with Dorfy
It's because there not doing it right

I bet you a free session your not as big as your claiming.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

How about I will pay for his session if his measurements are accurate, but if he is lying he has to pay for my session with Dorthy. And for the record, I don't quite have a micro penis(I believe you have to be less than 2.75" or something like that), but I am not much bigger(like 3.5"), so Dorthy, you will have no problem swallowing me. And even though it is small, it is a very beautiful penis, and many women agree.

And OP, some girls bite me as well, it happens to all of us, big or small.
Well I can tell you that a mouth can open only so far. Also the throat is not that large either. I can dt 9 inches but I can't do 7 if he's real thick.

It really pisses me off when a guy tries to force his cock down my throat. Your to stupid to realize you could do some serious damage like that. Smh
Well I can tell you that a mouth can open only so far. Also the throat is not that large either. I can dt 9 inches but I can't do 7 if he's real thick.

It really pisses me off when a guy tries to force his cock down my throat. Your to stupid to realize you could do some serious damage like that. Smh Originally Posted by Monica13
Everyone is different when it comes to DT & you obviously don't have control of your sessions which is not a good thing especially being a whore.. Pffft my clients know better than to act funny in appointments with me..
How about I will pay for his session if his measurements are accurate, but if he is lying he has to pay for my session with Dorthy. And for the record, I don't quite have a micro penis(I believe you have to be less than 2.75" or something like that), but I am not much bigger(like 3.5"), so Dorthy, you will have no problem swallowing me. And even though it is small, it is a very beautiful penis, and many women agree.

And OP, some girls bite me as well, it happens to all of us, big or small. Originally Posted by Vitamin
I can almost guarantee he is not go get a ruler & actually see what he is claiming lmfao

Wait are you asian?
The Free Session Bet Was A Joke For All You Tards Sending Me PM'S Pffft Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
PM sent!! :mf_ lustslow:

Wait are you asian? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Dorothy is on a roast today
Heh
Everyone is different when it comes to DT & you obviously don't have control of your sessions which is not a good thing especially being a whore.. Pffft my clients know better than to act funny in appointments with me.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Excuse me, maybe I don't run my business like you do. I've never had a problem controlling any session.
Excuse me, maybe I don't run my business like you do. I've never had a problem controlling any session. Originally Posted by Monica13
Obviously you do if guys push there dick down your throat
Obviously you do if guys push there dick down your throat Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

They may try ONCE. You need to quit assuming you know what I do. I didn't come on here and answer a post to here catty remarks by someone who doesn't even know me.

Pfft.......
They may try ONCE. You need to quit assuming you know what I do. I didn't come on here and answer a post to here catty remarks by someone who doesn't even know me.

Pfft....... Originally Posted by Monica13
Your the one getting offended I simply made a statement.. I don't know you but your posting your business so I obviously know about you...
Lmao, smh.........
Everyone is different when it comes to DT & you obviously don't have control of your sessions which is not a good thing especially being a whore.. Pffft my clients know better than to act funny in appointments with me.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You can't really prevent a guy from forcing himself on you, so def not her fault if that happens. Maybe instead of insulting her, why not tell her how to prevent this from happening.

I can almost guarantee he is not go get a ruler & actually see what he is claiming lmfao

Wait are you asian? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Trust me, he will get the ruler out if that means fun with Dorthy, but if he is lying he will have a hard time finding a ruler.

No, I am African American.