why do y'all hobby ?

Yea like hermanhaspender says: when the wife (or GF) stops putting out and you have been told no not tonight (for what ever phony or real) (and I may be slow but not that slow) there is someone out there that will! I have told the wife I will not even attempt anymore been told no to many times! She will have to take the 1st move! But I won't! Yea I'm stubborn! Just the way it is. Other than no sex I do have a good wife that seems to have the belief the way to a mans heart is through his stomach. But she 4got the other step!
3 words:

No...
Emotional...
Baggage.
Originally Posted by hotindallas
Yes.
O yes that is another thing SweetDulce and hotindallas cuz when or if married not one needs drama!
Kind of off topic, Tinman how did you add the link to me in your post above?
I don't think so the question was why do I hobby.
I've been putting up with a sexless marriage for years - as in zip, nada, none for about six years, and very little over the six years before that. Earlier this year, my wife said she wanted to start riding horses again, before she got too old to do it any more. That was my ah-ha moment - I need to get busy and have myself some sex before Little Elvis stops working. Found this site in March, and have had more than I've had in the last dozen years.

A65
I'm looking for a girl that connects with me emotionally. I want to bring her roses and walk on the beach with me. I want to put her on a pedestal and kneel at her feet. I need her to tell me I'm a real man. I want to smell her womanly fragrance.

FUCK That. I want some good fucking sex and then to say goodbye.
I'm looking for a girl that connects with me emotionally. I want to bring her roses and walk on the beach with me. I want to put her on a pedestal and kneel at her feet. I need her to tell me I'm a real man. I want to smell her womanly fragrance.

FUCK That. I want some good fucking sex and then to say goodbye.
Originally Posted by burkalini
.... I want some good fucking sex and then to say goodbye. Originally Posted by burkalini
Thread Winner
I am a bit older than most here. I can attract "age appropriate" women, but do not seek a relationship (most do) and I am generally not attracted to women my age. The Hobby World gives me access to beautiful women from 18 through . . . 40 (or so) without complications, practically on-demand and on my schedule.

That is why I Hobby.
Because at my age, I can't pick up a chick between 30 and 50 at the local grocery store, or the local bars for that matter(I don't like going to either).
I get what I want, when I want it, with who I want to do it with.
I prefer the more seasoned mature girls who don't hesitate when they see an old dude walk in.
Because I like it and I want to.
Because my wife doesn't look anything like Sandra Dee:
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=44165
http://sensualsandra.com/

And besides, stamp collecting never gave me an orgasm!!
I started after many years of annual or semi-annual sex at home. Everything else is very good in my marriage, but very little sex. Originally Posted by hermanhaspender
Sounds familiar. I know some will think it's an excuse but if you're still a "sexual" person (even if you're older) sex is important and once or twice a year just doesn't cut it. Like Hermanhaspender other than sex my marriage is great.