Are there any TS providers that hide the fact that they're TS?

A transsexual doesn't have a dick because they have had a sex change surgery. They should advertise themselves as a TS. Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
The generally accepted definitions are as follows:

Transvestite- male who likes to cross-dress as a woman

Transsexual- male who has undergone therapy to make his physical appearance look more feminine, such as hormone treatments that give him wider hips, larger breasts, stop facial hair growth, etc. Breast implants are also common in TS's. TS's do still retain a penis though. Some are functional and some are not due to hormone treatments. TS's are typically referred to using female terms (her, she, etc.) despite having a penis.

Transgender- male or female who has undergone modification to their sexual parts to in essence become the opposite gender.

The above definitions aren't written in stone because the terms don't always get used this way and thus there's a lot of confusion over the meanings. BUT, if you see an ad whether here or on Backpage or elsewhere that says "TS" or "transsexual" then yes, the woman DOES have a penis.

To answer the OP's question: yes.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1142811 Originally Posted by thathottnurse

O...M...G!!!!! That poor guy will never be able to post under that handle again, LOL!
  • EZ.
  • 08-29-2014, 09:41 AM
That's funny. Adam's apple is a dead give away. It's katoy right?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathoey Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
That's probably right. Unlike Vietnamese, which uses the alphabet, the Thai language has characters that look like more like Arabic.

I asked him what it was like kissing a man. He chased me out with a Kabar. We are still like brothers but I never mentioned it again.
To answer the OP's question: yes.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1142811

I can't tell if she has an Adam's Apple or not. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Oh that poor motherfucker. ...

That shit is golden. And I would feel bad for him if I could just stop laughing. He hasn't made a single post since that all went down. He may have very well just closed up shop and hung up his hobby boots for good.

Or he may have fell in love and made the creature from the black lagoon his ATF.

And dont miss his BP ad, it says "9 inches of candy for your sweet tooth" holy shit that's funnier than shit right there.
The generally accepted definitions are as follows:

Transvestite- male who likes to cross-dress as a woman

Transsexual- male who has undergone therapy to make his physical appearance look more feminine, such as hormone treatments that give him wider hips, larger breasts, stop facial hair growth, etc. Breast implants are also common in TS's. TS's do still retain a penis though. Some are functional and some are not due to hormone treatments. TS's are typically referred to using female terms (her, she, etc.) despite having a penis.

Transgender- male or female who has undergone modification to their sexual parts to in essence become the opposite gender.

The above definitions aren't written in stone because the terms don't always get used this way and thus there's a lot of confusion over the meanings. BUT, if you see an ad whether here or on Backpage or elsewhere that says "TS" or "transsexual" then yes, the woman DOES have a penis.

O...M...G!!!!! That poor guy will never be able to post under that handle again, LOL! Originally Posted by RideFreeInTexas
Oh I see. So transgender means they had a Weener in the past but now they don't. Thanks for clearing it up for me. Maybe the question should have been are there any transgender providers who don't advertise the fact that at one time in their life they had a pecker? Any of those on eccie?
Maybe the question should have been are there any transgender providers who don't advertise the fact that at one time in their life they had a pecker? Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
I don't have first-hand experience, but I've been told that manmade vaginas are very convincing looking. The penis is modified in such a way that it becomes a functional clit. So not only does a TG look quite female, they can even have orgasms when their "clit" is stimulated.

So the answer is any of us may have been with a TG and never knew it, although it seems pretty unlikely. All it would take is one person that saw them before gender-reassignment surgery to come forward and the gig would be up. Probably easy to keep it secret in the civvy world, not so easy in the hobby world where info gets shared around a lot.
The penis is modified in such a way that it becomes a functional clit. So not only does a TG look quite female, they can even have orgasms when their "clit" is stimulated. Originally Posted by RideFreeInTexas
So any dude that thought he was with a chick, and went down on her, and thought he was the big ole stud pussy eater was really nothing more than a little dick licker? That's fucked up!
I almost got tricked once by a TS. Luckily someone let me know. Sometimes I see adds for ladies that look like they used to be a man. There are some "ladies" out there that don't tell us they are TS. Does that ever happen here on eccie? Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
Oh, absolutely.

Thanks to advancements in medicine and plastic surgery, A lot of Doctors are literally able to play "God" and give a man a pussy.

Actually, I have looked through some providers showcases & ads. There is one lady who looked very suspect to me.

Her ads are nothing but Greek Specials.

Hmmm . . .

But hey, different strokes for different folks!