Swingers Bar My first time

SL
A little more detail in your review would be nice.
I've been to Cave couple times on Thursday nights. I ran into different providers each time I was there. We were like.'hey haven't seen you a while, what are you doing here?'..lol. But it sure was great time and would def bring a date next time...
I used to have a blast @ wishes, that was a LOOOOONG time ago. I wasent even old enough to drink lol.

What was funniest to me was teasing the guys @ the bar. All single men who get let in had to sit at the bar and coouldnt mingle, dance, etc... The could only talk if they were approached. They looked like puppy dogs in a cage.

Ahh, memories... That made me smile. Glad u had fun, I loved that place and they used to have good parties and events too. I dunno If they still do that or not?
I went to club cave about a month ago. I love the setup, various rooms upstairs with different things in them. Honestly, I just didn't find the crowd that hot. Granted I'm a old geezer, but my date was hot. We ended up just playing by ourselves.

I found out I have performance anxiety problem, LOL... My date did orgasm once but I didn't. We got back to the hotel and I was more comfortable there.

We are planning on coming back there and maybe be more open next time.
I went to club cave about a month ago. I love the setup, various rooms upstairs with different things in them. Honestly, I just didn't find the crowd that hot. Granted I'm a old geezer, but my date was hot. We ended up just playing by ourselves.

I found out I have performance anxiety problem, LOL... My date did orgasm once but I didn't. We got back to the hotel and I was more comfortable there.

We are planning on coming back there and maybe be more open next time.
oops sorry hit the button twice
temptationhouston.com since this board seems to be very relaxed, You can see the club and details here. You will not be disappointed, its great. i need to be compensated though, im sure their business has picked up ive sen tons ppl. Can i at least get a discount?