Longest Nipples

+ 1 for Spinner Sarah

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY GENTS !!!
FEW BOOB PICS.

Welcome Back Kaylen from being banned!
Welcome Back Kaylen from being banned! Originally Posted by Danny117
Why couldn't you have just said "Welcome back, Kaylen". Jeeez.

Outstanding pics, Kaylen (so as not to hijack the thread).
Looks like it's time for the WK's to come out again!

OK, back on topic...
I have little nipples lol Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
Nuttin' wrong with lil nips, Destiny... makes for easier tongue flicks and such...
Looks like it's time for the WK's to come out again! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Come out again? Never was put away (although that was debated by several professionals).
You should have limited this to just ladies, bddave.... We're now going to be treated to another BigDeal picture in 5... 4... 3... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
OK here ya go...damn I got it.....cant seem to get this uploaded......Oh well Wiz your just gonna have to wait buddy!
You got that right.. I see we can call you a WK as well
I hope you have a HAPPY NEW YEAR Wiz.
Anyway boobs ladys please lets see some more
Looks like it's time for the WK's to come out again!

OK, back on topic...Nuttin' wrong with lil nips, Destiny... makes for easier tongue flicks and such... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
You got that right.. I see we can call you a WK as well
I hope you have a HAPPY NEW YEAR Wiz. Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Well, thank you very much, Kaylen! And happy new year to you, as well! Welcome back from... the holidays!

Not sure I can be a WK for someone I've never seen before, but... ok. I simply enjoyed Destiny's picture. And I agree with you, more ladies' pictures, please!
Well thank you sir.
Well, thank you very much, Kaylen! And happy new year to you, as well! Welcome back from... the holidays!

Not sure I can be a WK for someone I've never seen before, but... ok. I simply enjoyed Destiny's picture. And I agree with you, more ladies' pictures, please! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
nice boobies kaylen!
Well thank you doll.. You have some great ones too..
nice boobies kaylen! Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
I don't want to brag.....lol

I have been told I have nice, large nipples....I always thought they were too big but apparently guys find it very hot!......they are very sensitive and perky for sure!......I like to rub chocolate body paint on them
I wanna see!
I like yours Holly! Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
...boobs ladys please lets see some more Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
nice boobies kaylen! Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
Well thank you doll.. You have some great ones too.. Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
...I like to rub chocolate body paint on them Originally Posted by Angel in KC
I wanna see! Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
I think the ladies are diggin' this thread more than the guys!!