Pfizer admits natural immunity is better than the vaccine

Pfizer Scientists admitted that their vaccine isn’t worth a shit. Originally Posted by bambino
Is that why ... errr...."There's minimal downside"?

A placebo is a substance or treatment which is designed to have no therapeutic value.
People who announced the border was secure back in February and that all U.S. citizens and native war partners in Afghanistan who "wanted" to leave had left .... are going to tell me about what medicine to take?

"Sheep" comes to mind.

anyone see the biden staffer or whoever he was put his mask on just before walking to the podium wearing his mask?

or the one where biden wears his mask outside to tell everyone that ppl who have been vaccinated don't have to wear their mask outside

or how about the new merck covid pill that proved it's effectiveness by letting 8 ppl in the placebo group die
I simply do not know what all of the hoopla is about. Just get the fuckin’ shot and get on with life. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Annually for the rest of your life.
��Pfizer Scientists: ‘Your [COVID] Antibodies are Probably Better than the [Pfizer] Vaccination’

"We’re Like Bred And Taught to be Like “Vaccine is Safer Than Actually Getting Covid.”

“Our Organization is Run on Covid Money Now”

#ExposePfizer

Join @jSolomonReports
The media only started saying that the vaccine was better than natural immunity recently, and the zealots forgot that the media had been saying the opposite a year before.
No it’s not old news. This video was just released last night. Pfizer Scientists admitted that their vaccine isn’t worth a shit. Originally Posted by bambino
RedVoiceMedia. ROTFLMAO.

No, Most COVID Infections Are Not Occurring in Vaccinated People

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special...clusives/93928

Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine 90% effective at preventing hospitalization, even with delta variant: Study

The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine remains 90% effective at reducing a person's risk of hospitalization from the virus six months after it is administered, a new study has found. This is true even in the face of the delta variant as well as if the person has not received a booster shot.

How did that "forensic" audit in Arizona turn out?
radio headline just 30 seconds ago....new data shows Pfizer booster is needed sooner rather than later

but that was from Pfizer's own study and they likely want more government money for a booster
The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine remains 90% effective at reducing a person's risk of hospitalization from the virus six months after it is administered, a new study has found. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
"a new study"?

#1: There has not been a reliable count of those who were actually infected with Covid who were hospitalized and so there has not been an accurate count of who actually died "from covid" which means that all this "study" bullshit is just that .... BULLSHIT.

Keep an eye out for this "study" .... just released ... but not actually .... but why is "temperature" so important these days?

Results: Since 1881 ... yes ... 1881 ... the "average" temperature of adults in the United States has decreased to substantially below the "average" temperature used by the medical profession since my birth .. and before .... 98.6 ..

and according to Stanford University Medical School ... 97.9!

The 98.6 has been the "standard" since the 1800's.

I'll repeat that famous word: "AVERAGE"!

So, I walk into the doctor's office and get measured at 98.6!

Now, if you can't figure out the significance and relevance of that little tidbit of "news" ... I'm sorry ... not for you, but for educational opportunities these past few decades. A fatal flaw in any "study" or "investigation" is starting out with the result desired and building the data to arrive at that conclusion. The border was secure in February and all the U.S. citizens and Afghan nationals who helped the U.S. and are carded ... who want to get out .... are out! And now ... the Pfizer vaccine is safe and effective!
In Mass 49% of deaths ARE vaccinated people Hmm
And why are the "cases 3 million higher 8/21 then Before vaccines 8/20 Hmm
Very inconvenient for big pharma I think ,,,,
How many of you were in the military.?

When I got sent overseas, the Army vaccinated me against every ailment known that there was a vaccination for. It was not a request.

That was on top of the small pox and polio vaccinations we all had as kids.

I simply do not know what all of the hoopla is about. Just get the fuckin’ shot and get on with life. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Amen. These fools don’t realize the enemy is the virus. But they’re willing to make an exception for pregnant women. They’re also the enemy.
Is that why ... errr...."There's minimal downside"?

People who announced the border was secure back in February and that all U.S. citizens and native war partners in Afghanistan who "wanted" to leave had left .... are going to tell me about what medicine to take?

"Sheep" comes to mind.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
That’s offensive, LL. And utterly ridiculous. Equivocating the Holocaust with a vaccine mandate indicates a serious disconnect with reality and a deliberate attempt to offend. Of course, if you’re equivocating immigration with the Holocaust, then you’ve attained a whole new level of obnoxious.

You do you, bub.
RedVoiceMedia. ROTFLMAO.

No, Most COVID Infections Are Not Occurring in Vaccinated People

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special...clusives/93928

Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine 90% effective at preventing hospitalization, even with delta variant: Study

The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine remains 90% effective at reducing a person's risk of hospitalization from the virus six months after it is administered, a new study has found. This is true even in the face of the delta variant as well as if the person has not received a booster shot.

How did that "forensic" audit in Arizona turn out? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Notice how the rebuttal was a meme.