Is it better or worse when they tell you?

• R.M.
  • 06-15-2010, 11:51 AM
I get asked a lot if I have an SO, especially by strippers. I always get the feeling they're looking for the next G. Howard Marshall... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Now thats funny
  • R.M.
  • 06-15-2010, 12:01 PM
oops delete
When I was very young it would bother me - it ruined the "Fantasy" that she COULD be mine! When I grew up I realized it was only a fantasy and that for most of the ladies it is just a job, and they have a RW life outside her job.

Now I am like TBone2u; if they want to talk about it, I will listen, but it doesn't matter either way.
For me, knowing that a provider is married or has a BF just adds to the experience.
I'm probably in the minority here, but since I only hobby when I'm single, I prefer to see providers who are unattached as well. Maybe it's my conscience, but it just makes me feel bad knowing that I'm fucking some poor guy's wife/girlfriend.

A while back I was seeing a certain provider for the third time. She started talking about her new boyfriend. I never contacted her again after that.
I'm probably in the minority here, but since I only hobby when I'm single, I prefer to see providers who are unattached as well. Maybe it's my conscience, but it just makes me feel bad knowing that I'm fucking some poor guy's wife/girlfriend.

A while back I was seeing a certain provider for the third time. She started talking about her new boyfriend. I never contacted her again after that. Originally Posted by The Nameless One
I was talking about you silly LOL GEEZE
You give them a chance to open their mouth...??
I was talking about you silly LOL GEEZE Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Don't you know when you stick those boobs in my face, everything you tell me goes in one ear and out the other?
I do not care either way if they are married or if they have a boy friend.;
I am only there because my doctor told me when i was forty and had the exam ;
you need to do 3 things to stay healty;
1 ,drink alot of water;
2, louse 10 lbs;
3, have alot of safe sex;;; use it or louse it;

Thats why we do what we do;
And thats why i am going to coasta rica for 8 days on vacation ;to spread the american dream to all the TICAS;;and there families;
there is time for you guys to sign up;And ladies;
Don't ask, don't tell seems to me to work just fine, but in realty rarely ever works that way. I only chat about my personal life when someone asks me a direct question. Many times I can't get a word in edgewise anyway as the gentleman is talking about HIS personal life, and that's just fine as it is part of what I do as a "companion." I'm happy to give you an ear you can fill full, as well as a couple of other waiting cavities.
  • romab
  • 06-15-2010, 09:48 PM
I like to know some history of lady I am with but don't pry or need a unabridged version of all aspects. The only really important aspect is if we are enjoying each others company and I leave with a pair of weak knees, fried brain, and a recently restarted heart.

R
All you had to do is tell me that you didnt want to hear about my husband and 4 boyfriends and my 5 kids and i would have shut up LOL Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Sad to read that your memory is fading...what happened to the 3 other husbands, 2 girlfriends, and the other 4 kids??
  • romab
  • 06-15-2010, 10:19 PM
Fancy Knew I should have just shut up and "drill baby drill"

Romab
I am only there because my doctor told me when i was forty and had the exam ;
you need to do 3 things to stay healty;
1 ,drink alot of water;
2, louse 10 lbs;
3, have alot of safe sex;;; use it or louse it;
Originally Posted by Captain Gus
Could I have the number for your doctor... mine said;

1. Take these pills.. they make you piss like a race horse...every five minutes until noon

2. Lose 70 pounds

3. Sex in your condition? ...ahahahahahahah... oh, wow you were serious weren't you....... sorry...
  • romab
  • 06-15-2010, 10:52 PM
TMFT At least your doctor talked to you. Mine just gave me that " you have got to be kidding look and handed me the walk out bill "

Romab