Review: Inspired and Recommended By: :dante0322"..."Starrluvsyou Worst TCB and Attitude Experienced By SL In Some Time!

Whispers you said it your self... they just don't care. They will just move on post another AD show a pretty face and the stiff legs go running.

We all know there are flakes that come on this site as bad or worse than Starrluvsyou. If I / we published all those experiences we'd need another forum. What caught me by surprise was all the YES reviews and the fact she was on P411. Ladies of that caliber just don't do business that way and respect other people and their time. Not withstanding gas and toll charges! Originally Posted by Still Looking
damn, i'm confused. Cause in one thread, you specifically title it... "Starrluvsyou TCB skills worst I've ever experienced"

yet here, you say "We all know there are flakes that come on this site as bad or worse than Starrluvsyou"?

So which is it? Is she the worst? Or are there people who are as bad or worse?? If you are going to be randomly bashing people, at least try to stay consistent.
damn, i'm confused. Cause in one thread, you specifically title it... "Starrluvsyou TCB skills worst I've ever experienced"

yet here, you say "We all know there are flakes that come on this site as bad or worse than Starrluvsyou"?

So which is it? Is she the worst? Or are there people who are as bad or worse?? If you are going to be randomly bashing people, at least try to stay consistent. Originally Posted by gleemonex

Can I answer this one SL? It's so easy.....

a) Starrluvs you currently ranks as the worse ever TCB that Still Looking has ever experienced.

b) We all know there are worse.

Conclusion? SL has been luckier than some who 's pain has been worse than his in that he knows that OTHERS
have had far worse experiences with providers even less professional then Starr.......

"Twist and Spin" is not as easy in the light where the audience is bigger sir..... Surely you can do better..... Please... up your game... Be worthy of all the attention coming your way..... I gave you same line billing as Toyz afterall...

Be worthy of all the attention coming your way..... I gave you same line billing as Toyz afterall...

Originally Posted by Whispers
That sounds conspicuously like a threat?
She should of just said she didn't want see him, I agree what she did is bogus, but she is right she doesn't have to see anyone she doesn't want to, but she should have been up front on this, although if she declined him wonder what would have been said about her then.
He's amune, you didn't know he's allowed to do what ever he wants to anyone, hasn't that been proven over and over.

yet here, you say "We all know there are flakes that come on this site as bad or
So which is it? Is she the worst? Ed! Or are there people who are as bad or worse?? If you are going to be randomly bashing people, at least try to stay consistent. Originally Posted by gleemonex
Yes the word worst!
That sounds conspicuously like a threat? Originally Posted by gleemonex
Would that be the worst threat or just one of many you get for sticking your nose where It don't belong? I mean if your going to attacking people here you need to expect a certain amount of bad attention.
He's amune, you didn't know he's allowed to do what ever he wants to anyone, hasn't that been proven over and over. Originally Posted by shayla84
Ignorance is so unbecoming in a woman when displayed every time she tries to share something.
She should of just said she didn't want see him, I agree what she did is bogus, but she is right she doesn't have to see anyone she doesn't want to, but she should have been up front on this, although if she declined him wonder what would have been said about her then. Originally Posted by shayla84
Nothing!
He's amune, you didn't know he's allowed to do what ever he wants to anyone, hasn't that been proven over and over. Originally Posted by shayla84
Shayla do you know how to use the "quote" button?
This has gotten way out of hand. From my point of view: I did have a scheduled appointment with you and I let you know the morning of the location and everything. I had 2 other appointments that day. Later that day my other 2 appointments cancel for various reasons (did I make a big to do? No.) I ended up hitting pretty bad traffic when I started that way as I am pretty far from Austin. So I thought to myself I don't need to rush and stress myself out to get to hotel for my one appointment when I can visit family on my way down there or do a few things and just relax and not beat myself up to try to get there on time. An hour before appointment, I told SL the truth that I was running behind and that I needed to reschedule. In my book that's a cancelation. He continued to text me and tried calling etc to try to get more out of me of why? Or the details etc. which frankly is none of his business. I gave you an hour notice of cancellation. It's not my fault you show up anyways?! I got a weird feeling from him just from commumnicating over that. I looked at his p411 again and eccie and everything and just had a weird feeling. I finally just said "maybe 9 or 11 in the morning but I would have to check and get back to him." Well I never sent one text or phone call after that to confirm a time. I kinda forgot or maybe I felt the need or want to forget. Maybe I thought he forgot or just moved on which I think is what I wanted. Next morning I still hadn't heard from him and at this point I honestly forgot all about him. After a early appointment I go to check out as I was switching locations that day. I sit in my car for a minute and check my phone and text app and sure enough he had been blowing up my phone and just showed up at 11 assuming I wanted to see him. I never confirmed anything. I simply told him that. I apologized to him even. I have the text that prove I never confirmed. He continued to call and text and leave voicemails and harass me basically. I would write him back until I relaized this person will not let it go and for my safety I stopped talking to him. I didn't even want to get involved on here because it's not very professional but I'm tired of him "trying" to drag my name through the mud. That's not a NCNS and even if it is then it's happened to the best of us, move on. Does that make me a bad provider? I don't know. Should maybe I just told him I didn't want to see him? I feel like this would have played out a bit different, but same outcome nonetheless. I'm independent, I make mistakes, we all do. I'm very glad I didn't see you SL because that's not the type of client I want to see. I do not owe you anything. The amount of okays you have and reviews you have do not make you anymore of a gentleman or attractive. I like men who have an understanding heart and can show a little empathy. I enjoyed my time in Austin very much and I WILL be back.

323-856-1315
starrluvsyou@gmail.com Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
He or matter of fact the rest of these trolls don't deserve your response sweetie.They and especially SL are beneath you don't give him a second thought. And please come back cause there are many great guys here unlike that bastard...
He or matter of fact the rest of these trolls don't deserve your response sweetie.They and especially SL are beneath you don't give him a second thought. And please come back cause there are many great guys here unlike that bastard... Originally Posted by Ts AmberRose
Dude... Why are you "bashing" me?
..... especially SL are beneath you .. Originally Posted by Ts AmberRose
Dome on dude....

so much ignorance displayed in this thread.....

Did you read anything guy? SL was NOT beneath her.... He WANTED to be beneath her...... behind her... on top of her and inside her...... but she NCNSd him... so it never happpened....
Nothing! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I don't think her mentor taught her....
Dude... Why are you "bashing" me? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I believe she has asked the same question when you all have bashed her. I believe this is the button yes??????????? lol