Annual Texas Burlesque Festival 4/10-4/12

Who is going tonight? I hope Jessie Austin is going with me tonight, what about you Scarlet? Let's Hang out there girls!
  • Loxly
  • 04-11-2014, 09:20 AM
Great seeing you again Sue. As usual some really inventive performers. Also some rather lively spectators.
What a delight, I'm so happy to know ladies are keeping this art alive and that there are gentlemen who are adoring patrons. I believe I will attend Saturday night.

As for this evening, if there are people who are rev'ed up for MotoGP and into the motorcycle thing, there is a showcase of vintage, museum quality, and hand-built motorcycles going on down on East 5th called The Handbuilt Show. Gents, you should indulge yourself in both beautiful machines and beautiful women this weekend.

So many fun things to do! I love Austin!

http://www.handbuiltmotorcycleshow.com/
Forgive me, but I didn't see on the website where the event will take place. Where is the venue?
  • Loxly
  • 04-11-2014, 12:35 PM
Here's a link to Saturday's performers. It's at the Marchesa Theatre by Highland Mall.

http://www.texasburlesquefestival.com/saturday.php
I enjoyed the show last night. Plan to attend tonight also.
  • Loxly
  • 04-12-2014, 11:59 AM
This has been a great event so far. I'm always amazed at some of the ideas these performers come up with. Tonight will really cap things off.

After the show Saturday Night, enjoy the post event party with the performers! Dress your Burlesque best and mix and mingle with performers from all nights of the fest. Bar open til 2am!

Thanks to all who've attended so far.
I had a blast last night!!

Knotty... I love your nuts!!
More please
I had a blast last night!!

Knotty... I love your nuts!!
More please
Originally Posted by Jessie Austin
woohoo!
perhaps you and my nuts should have a personal introduction.
i think you 3 would get along swimmingly
Thanks again Loxly, the show was great fun!
  • Loxly
  • 04-13-2014, 02:53 PM
I'm whipped but another great show is done. Thanks to all who showed up.
  • Loxly
  • 04-14-2014, 10:48 AM
Final note: One of the Vendors at the show was a really great photographer. You can see some of his work at:

www.nuderuins.com

I have no idea what he charges and I don't believe he's aware of the hobby. I bought one of his prints.
Loxly...
I wanted to thank you for your hospitality. I had so much fun at the show, I'm still thinking about it. I got some pasties with tassels and I'm choreographing for next year!!

Loved the nuts!!
Jessie, I don't know if you caught the act of Franki Markstone. She had so much tittie muscle control that she was able to stand still and twirl either tassle clockwise or counter-clockwise. Good Luck!
  • Loxly
  • 04-18-2014, 09:24 AM
Hmmmmmm... so maybe there's a market for motorized pasties?