Advice

lol, I’m looking forward to his return, after all, he is the greatest to ever hobby. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Right lol I believe he’s showing himself on oh2 and I believe here also.
For those who gave great advice again thank you. I'll do the best I can and try and figure it out and stay safe
Welcome back, fo real tho.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-25-2023, 08:39 AM
so, lets do a thought experiment. suppose mr. mcduck is shinepro. if so, mcduck has a problem. shine has a need to be the center of attention, (like Trump. he's jealous of his son Barron b/c he's like 6'7" and Trump is only 6'1". but that's another story..)

shine craves attention. but as soon as a clueless newb starts bragging about his conquests, then we know mcduck is shine.

so mcduck can't satisfy shine's neediness without outing himself.

therefore, mcduck is basically a useless handle for shine.

and oh2 has all that vouching stuff. i have no idea how shine is supposed to get vouched without outing himself. is there even a workaround for that lol?

so the fake handle really doesn't do shine any good when it comes to his need to be the center of attention. he should have said he's a long-time hobbyist coming back from an extended sabbatical, and then he could brag.

btw, are shine and his shandles temporarily or permanently banned? permabans, like Wolf Whistle's, usually show as "Account Frozen" under their handle. has that system changed so BANNED could mean permabanned, or are Pitt et al. only temporarily banned?

if the bans are temporary, maybe ownership likes shine because he generates clicks. shine is like howard cosell, the announcer that everyone despises, but you can't look away from, like a bad train wreck..
Let's get back to the advice part of this thread. Otherwise it's hijack.

As to bans, temporary, or otherwise, that's entirely dependent on the recipient.
Welcome back, fo real tho. Originally Posted by arañanegra
lol for REAL!
@ScroogeMcduck, have you had any success navigating through this site and/or finding ads for lovelies?
  • R.M.
  • 11-06-2023, 06:17 PM
Today is your lucky day.
I have found you the number one mentor/guru of all Jo Jo's.

Just follow him, read and study everything he writes.
This is a full proof plan for any advice you need.

Do you like hockey?

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=376691
You can thank me later.
Let's get back to the advice part of this thread. Otherwise it's hijack.

As to bans, temporary, or otherwise, that's entirely dependent on the recipient. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I agree with you 1000% .
Advice: Here’s my advice about the site, just follow the leaders and you should have no problems working the site, then you can start posting your $200 over nights Pitroom i mean trilla I mean scroogemcduck

Tip: it’s not a good idea to make lots of handles when you’re not could at keeping your personas low key, it’s hard and you don’t have the knack to do it. That’s all, now back to our regular scheduling program!
  • Busty
  • 11-08-2023, 12:10 PM
^what she said
Advice: Here’s my advice about the site, it’s hard..! Originally Posted by Cendell M
^Yes, what she said. That’s why I’m here.
I’m so confused. Guess this a “reincarnation “?
^Yes, what she said. That’s why I’m here. Originally Posted by Michael8219
That’s why I’m here too *wink*
... Guess this a “reincarnation “? Originally Posted by Nadia Rios
Plays are not written—they are rewritten - Steele MacKaye - July 1889

All, lets stay with the advice theme.