Provider Pricing Example 12 - Dara-Malaika (Professor SL Class Project)

Who tha fuck is this chic??
Who tha fuck is this chic?? Originally Posted by Little Monster
LM, nothing for you to see here, Carry on
LM, nothing for you to see here, Carry on Originally Posted by fun2come
F2C--you are spot on, as usual.
Who tha fuck is this chic?? Originally Posted by Little Monster
LM--Dara is most likely the reason that F2C has the following in his signature line: "A Special from a Special Lady is always Special"

Dara is a very gracious lady who works superbly UTR to such an extent that she is only known by the very luckiest of hobbyists who get an opportunity to see her.

I believe that Whisper's Post #2 on this thread best sums it all up: https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1059361288&postcount=2

It's only natural that F2C and I are trading posts on this thread because both of us have been lucky enough to spend some time with Dara and appreciate all she brings to the hobby.
The hottest milf I know!!!
LM, nothing for you to see here, Carry on Originally Posted by fun2come
Oh how wrong you are sir! Does she have pretty feet?
Oh how wrong you are sir! Does she have pretty feet? Originally Posted by Little Monster

Feet, I have a hard time getting past her face ...
slowly moving down to breasts ... and usually get stuck at pussy ...

Or she just "abuses" me the way I like it best

So
Dara is wonderful.
She is is beautiful, sexy, very sweet, warm, intelligent and kind in person.
BCD she is very skilled and naughty.
Dara is top shelf.
Oh how wrong you are sir! Does she have pretty feet? Originally Posted by Little Monster
Silly question! Of course she has beautiful feet and lovely toes that are fun to suck. I think she gets a weekly pedicures to accent her beautiful feet. Nose to Toes, she is every inch, the real deal.

Dara also always has perfect hair, makeup and grooming, along with some very sexy outfits when she greats you at the door.

Cheers,
YEP--Certified WK for Dara
I'll come out and say it:

My TOP GTG
I'll come out and say it:

My TOP GTG Originally Posted by fun2come
Welcome to the club, F2C. She is the top GTG for a lot of guys in ATX and elsewhere.

Damn this thread--all it will do is make it harder to schedule time with this lady.

Curses on Whispers for starting it. But, he knew what he was doing. We need many more "Daras" here in ATX.

She is the Valedictorian of Professor SL's class.
Dara is so fine. No other providers in these polls even come close. Why would anyone see lizshue when they could have quality like this. Originally Posted by russellevans
Thank you! 💋
Dara is wonderful.
She is is beautiful, sexy, very sweet, warm, intelligent and kind in person.
BCD she is very skilled and naughty.
Dara is top shelf. Originally Posted by Tatonka
Miss you hon. Thank you for your kind words.😘
Sweetie don't worry about the 6 guys that "claim" they wouldn't see you. Those are the same 6 guys (or jealous providers) that post in the ISO looking for car dates at $40.
(Inner joke)
And we know what happens when I have car dates! "Hit the brakes!"
Sweetie don't worry about the 6 that "claim" they wouldn't see you. Those are actually jealous providers upset with the direction THEIR poll went.. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Exactly.

Probably 3 of the whores that experienced a lot of negative responses and their mandles.....