blonde trying to comprehend

thank god if we get to enjoy something like that
Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Holy Tebow, GP is really becoming a prude. There was no pinck showing for Tebow's sake.
  • GP
  • 09-30-2012, 10:18 AM
All of this Tebowing is wearing off on me.
SO I can be a trashy provider and post a closed flower shot?!?! SWEET!!!! Maybe I should put someones name on it. *Dies laughing*
  • Tiger
  • 09-30-2012, 12:51 PM
SO I can be a trashy provider and post a closed flower shot?!?! SWEET!!!! Maybe I should put someones name on it. *Dies laughing* Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Challenge: Can you get both Offshoredrilling & Perfect_Gentleman's names on?
(sorry, guys they were the longest names I could think of)
Challenge: Can you get both Offshoredrilling & Perfect_Gentleman's names on?
(sorry, guys they were the longest names I could think of) Originally Posted by Tiger
LMFAO I would have to write it vertically and down each side of my flower.
Oh god, this makes me think of college. In college online I used to do $20 to my paypal to get a pic of your name on my tits. They are huge but it would get hard trying to fit messages on them. Now I am mature, I just do it for shits and giggles haha.
I bet pyramider would fit just fine on your taint.
  • GP
  • 09-30-2012, 01:55 PM
You might need help writing things legibly on those parts. I'm sure you could find a few volunteers.
OSD and I don't allow endorsements unless we are allowed to try the product first. hint....
errrr ahhhhh hummmmmm 5th
what are the" tebows "? Originally Posted by naughtynikki84
Hey Nikki,

I guess the best way to explain it is: Tim Tebow, of the NFL's NY Jets name is pronounced Tee Beau; the bow being as in bow tie, in the correct pronunciation. To bow (as an actor does) or better stated, in this case, to genuflect, is a comment on his actions following something on the playing field that benefited his team. So, hence a play on pronunciation -- teebowing.

However, I think there's more to the story. I believe a certain party that uses this tag-line in posts also infers, tongue in cheek, that certain members of society idolize and sensationalize such trivial things when there’s much more pressing matters in the world that should be attended to.

"Praise be to Teebow!!!"
  • GP
  • 09-30-2012, 03:53 PM
Tebow for president!
I second the abomination. Whoops, I mean nomination!

P.S. Apologies to our member, NY Jets Fan!
You might need help writing things legibly on those parts. I'm sure you could find a few volunteers. Originally Posted by GP
Hey I have signed many boobies and butts over the years. I don't need no stincking practice.
Hey I have signed many boobies and butts over the years. I don't need no stincking practice. Originally Posted by pyramider
Hey P,

You say you've signed many boobies and butts, but have you signed many snatches? You just may need some "stinking" practice!!!