Hmmm ASS vs BOOBS!

Lol the ASS is a keeper forsure!! If you have no ass It makes your whole shape look kinda awk...Small boobs I think I can deal with for now.. The bigger the boobs, the heavier, But without my ass I will wear the shame. I LOVE the feedback! I actually have been contemplating the whole boob job thing. But first thought Id check out the supply and demand. Lol :mf_laughbounce2 :
Ass Originally Posted by Gbfsl
+1,0000 on the ass....im weak for a nice juicy ass when I'm playing with a girl...
I'm a legs man myself. If a gal's legs are great-to-perfect then the ass usually follows suit. So...legs and ass for me

(disclaimer: don't get me wrong, boobs are great, of course....but I can be fine with smaller-than-norm tits if the face, legs and ass are all 10's....) Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Couldn't have said it better my own self.

+1

And PGJ, you are beautiful just like you are. Don't change a thing!
ass..

if the ass is good, I know the body in general will be good.. the ass is the barometer of the body.. feel free to use that quote, I made it up

you can have nice tits independent of the rest of your body.. it is still nice, but not defining.. and if you are small, stay small, don't fuck it up with a boob job.
have a look at my avatar should be all the answer you need......
OP type slower, I did not understand the question.
I definitely like a nice round ass!
I LUV a nice sexy ass!!!!!
Anyone can get a pair of boobs but a great ass is truly a work of art. Jay Lo ass. Beyonce ass. I just want to bury my face in it and not come out for days
I don't know why you would be considering a boob job. Your photos are beautiful and your boobs look perfect for your physique.
Boobs. Preferably natural!
Big time boob guy here, but you guys (and gals) make a good case for ass too.
It's all about ASSS and attitude
I'm all about the "Inner Beauty".
I'm all about the "Inner Beauty". Originally Posted by Mavs fan
this mother fucker right here knows whats up =D