Is this the death of ECCIE?

So I guess I'm missing out on these private forums. How can I get in on these? Originally Posted by deskpro27
Edit:
As Chung said, invitation only. And somebody has to pay for them. Post reviews. I don’t know if you have it but six weeks of Private Access for every approved review will get you in to one forum.
Post reviews. Six weeks of Private Access for every approved review. Originally Posted by Prolongus
he is talking about private forums, not receiving PA!
he is talking about private forums, not receiving PA! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Two ships passing in the night...
So I guess I'm missing out on these private forums. How can I get in on these? Originally Posted by deskpro27
The only thing you are missing out on is, unless you agree with and are a yes man to the popular boys, you are getting told what to think. And, if you decide to have a mind of your own, since the private forums are NOT in adherence to the GL or rules of this site, get ready to be name called, posts stalked and outed, then they kick you out for non compliance. Is that what you want to get in on?
As long as Chung continues to post his exploits publicly, I have no need for a private forum or a library card.
I'm jealous. No one has ever asked me to join a private forum.
As long as Chung continues to post his exploits publicly, I have no need for a private forum or a library card. Originally Posted by urban8r
AMEN Brother! Chung provides a silver lining to an unfortunate sinking ship.
Private forums aye? Just more hearsay and rumored bullshit conspiracy theories. No life I swear
invitation-only. but I have been on two, one was boring as fuck (I "resigned" after 3 weeks), the other caved after a while, due to lack of participation. in my mind the Private Forums are vastly overrated. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I concur....been on a few...all failed.
  • SeV
  • 11-06-2019, 03:34 PM
Many of us ladies are still present, and using crafty methods to communicate.
While I have moved to PrivD, P4, OH and Tryst to be seen
We are still here. Personally I just posted about the food I can’t wait to grab this weekend in Dallas.
  • Sarin
  • 11-06-2019, 04:07 PM
I concur....been on a few...all failed. Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Yea been in a couple too not sure if they were the same ones as you guys but one failed and the other one is ran by an old hag and her white knights, most of the chicks there were the ISO girls who replied to every ISO thread when it was active.
I've tried oh2, but can't get anyone to vouch for me, I've even seen two ladies and they said they sent dms to the mods, but when i contact the mods, they said they never received any dms, ��
Private forums? Are we talking about OH2 or something else?
The conventional wisdom evidenced in recent posts to this thread sure sounds a lot different than what WEC describes. I wonder why?
Social Media Even