Humble beginnings

How many hot wings did she put away ? Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
I like you. You are very pleasant. The slut puppy ate 8 wings atomic style , fries and a large soda. I can’t believe punch is banned . Why does this site do that to the good people. I’ve only seen one banning that I took great pleasure in . The running mate of someone who posted on this thread lol
Pxmc not punch
  • R.M.
  • Yesterday, 11:44 AM
It’s called ownership or marking your territory. No I didn’t put a condom on. Ma’am I spread 3 weeks of sperm on her cervix. It’s crazy she said don’t cum in me but when I loudly proclaimed I’m cumming she pulled me closer. Condoms are not for adults. Do you always use condoms? I think I didn’t with you at Escape. Please make your ads on ourhome less complicated or don’t do an ad. Your ads read like Gibberish Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
Sir I have never met you .. And right now I don't have a ad on OH2 no reason too. I'm not in Tx.. If you don't like my ad then just skip over it
so simple..
RM it can’t come soon enough, but atleast right now he has this handle occupied and we don’t have to listen to foxtrotter whining all the time. As soon as this handles banned the cry baby will be back.
Just shows someone has why to much time on his hands posting all day long and making post over and over lol

remindes me about someone who has harass me for years, just spends to much time on line to have a real life.
  • R.M.
  • Yesterday, 03:49 PM
RM it can’t come soon enough, but atleast right now he has this handle occupied and we don’t have to listen to foxtrotter whining all the time. As soon as this handles banned the cry baby will be back. Originally Posted by Cendell M
True. I still wonder how much money little man spends on hiding his IP?
The saying goes a fool and his money is fastly parted.
^^ exactly little man haha oh short stack