Ladies expect to get less calls for a while!

The STD "Superbug" thread was started in the late afternoon of June 6th.

Longhorny, your name was never mentioned until you joined this thread... Originally Posted by Toyz
Wow.... So I guess I am not the only one then... Hell everyone stomping on my nuts...

I'm done.....

See ya.
Damn that sux. I wanted to see her also.

Well I'm aware of all the talk
Rumors of stds and what not
I got completelyyyyy scared
I've been tested, and am clean.

But in the past CBJ was never an option with clients.
Even if I brought it up, my price would get lowered to no more than $.
To me, with my standards, thats ridiculous.
And now people are getting shit because they're not careful in anyway!

That being said, I'm very grateful to be clean
And am not risking it again
I'm retired. Originally Posted by AbbyAustin
Damn that sux. I wanted to see her also. Originally Posted by dante0322

You wouldn't if you knew who reviewed her last.
Wow.... So I guess I am not the only one then... Hell everyone stomping on my nuts...

I'm done.....

See ya. Originally Posted by Longhorny

No one is stomping on your nuts.... You have been stomping around blaming another hobbyist for you recent issue.... Claiming that no way could it be a provider spreading the issue.

It could be some idiot out there spreading germs...

It could also be a provider out there doing the nasty...

Point is we do not know and we should always be careful.

Well good luck with the bar scene, I'm sure it's MUCH safer and profitable...
Do to all this medical talk I am sure it will stop the phone from ringing as much for a while.

. Originally Posted by Artist Formally Known As
What makes you so sure?
What research and data could you possibly have to make your ec"ho"nomic predications; really though, what's your basis?

It seems as if some of the frequent posters here seem to know-it-all on providers quarter PROfit margins. We all know there is no more profitable business like "ho"business. It's a multi-billion dollar industry.
So how do you know who's getting what slice of the pie?
How do you know who's been lucky and selective enough to not run into any issues thus far?
How do you know that some providers don't do CBJs to prevent you from getting something they knowingly have already contracted?

Better yet, how do you know that more cautious and safe providers won't just decide to absolutely not see the the high-profile reviewers, based on being smart enough to research and lucky enough to know about risky behavior some of the providers they have seen engage in?

Some people prefer CBJ btw; not many, but some. Some are reluctant but go along with it. I'm definitely a YMMV on that one, but the majority of my guys are visibly (doesn't seem to mean much I know, but my discretion has been proven worthy over the years) healthy and clean. Some on the other hand, have never flossed a day in their life, and you can smell the last 20 Thanksgiving's turkeys stuck between their teeth and the last 20 years Christmas cookie crumbs on their beard. Even if you have provided the un-open toothbrush, mouthwash, anti-bactirial soap, and a clean washcloth and they are still funky. Thankgod I don't get much of that anymore. Somehow I got on a hygiene tangent, but that is what I am looking for when trying to assess someones over all health from looks.

So I say no thanks to high-profile reviews..... and as for the guys who I'm not able to know what kind and how many girls they date........ well, I guess what I don't know can't hurt me......*rolling my eyes*

Risk is risky, so you'll just have to take the risk if thats what you choose.

Well good luck with the bar scene, I'm sure it's MUCH safer and profitable... Originally Posted by governmentguru
governmentguru, I wonder if posters like you make up stuff in their head which you haven't read, just so you can make a smart/ stupid ass comment. She didn't say anything about, or going to the bar scene.

Dear Abby, I too gloat at the fact that I am clean of STDs; especially with how promiscuous I have been. Even so I think it takes quite a bit of discretion to be so lucky. If you ever want to come back, and new providers, if you ever doubt that you can do well even if you only offer CBJ; please be advised that you can do just fine with your personal smart choice. I wish you the best babe. Take care.
What makes you so sure? I am not sure. Just some talk about some taking a break.
What research and data could you possibly have to make your ec"ho"nomic predications; really though, what's your basis? Hooker math!

It seems as if some of the frequent posters here seem to know-it-all on providers quarter PROfit margins. We all know there is no more profitable business like "ho"business. It's a multi-billion dollar industry. How did you get this information????
So how do you know who's getting what slice of the pie? The WW!
How do you know who's been lucky and selective enough to not run into any issues thus far? No way to know Babe.
How do you know that some providers don't do CBJs to prevent you from getting something they knowingly have already contracted? Oh ya that is why they are doing it.

Better yet, how do you know that more cautious and safe providers won't just decide to absolutely not see the the high-profile reviewers, based on being smart enough to research and lucky enough to know about risky behavior some of the providers they have seen engage in? How do you know if a non high profile reviewer is not plowing through girls at faster rates than CJ or SL. You Don't! Do ya!

Some people prefer CBJ btw; Crazy! not many, but some. Some are reluctant but go along with it. I'm definitely a YMMV on that one, but the majority of my guys are visibly (doesn't seem to mean much I know, but my discretion has been proven worthy over the years) healthy and clean. Some on the other hand, have never flossed a day in their life, and you can smell the last 20 Thanksgiving's turkeys stuck between their teeth and the last 20 years Christmas cookie crumbs on their beard. Even if you have provided the un-open toothbrush, mouthwash, anti-bactirial soap, and a clean washcloth and they are still funky. Thankgod I don't get much of that anymore. Somehow I got on a hygiene tangent, but that is what I am looking for when trying to assess someones over all health from looks.

So I say no thanks to high-profile reviews..... and as for the guys who I'm not able to know what kind and how many girls they date........ well, I guess what I don't know can't hurt me......*rolling my eyes*

Risk is risky, so you'll just have to take the risk if thats what you choose. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

There is a risk no matter how you slice it. You just want to try and minimize your risk. Is the risk worth the squeeze. BBBJs are IMO....
I am very selective as well doesn't mean there is no risk.
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
What makes you so sure? I am not sure. Just some talk about some taking a break.

Ok so we pretty much agree that you are not sure, even though your first sentence in your first post
you say you are sure.

What research and data could you possibly have to make your ec"ho"nomic predications; really though, what's your basis? Hooker math!

OOOOOKay!

It seems as if some of the frequent posters here seem to know-it-all on providers quarter PROfit margins. We all know there is no more profitable business like "ho"business. It's a multi-billion dollar industry. How did you get this information????

Uuuum, there is little to no over-head in this business, so that would mean mostly profit.
Ok maybe I shouldn't say "no business" even though that could still be true.....
If you have actual facts to prove what you are saying, then go ahead and post them. That is all I'm trying to get you to do. Otherwise you just seem to be throwing info out there with nothing to back it up..... so you will probably be perceived a poster whom people don't take what they say into consideration.

So how do you know who's getting what slice of the pie? The WW!

What is he WW?

How do you know who's been lucky and selective enough to not run into any issues thus far? No way to know Babe.

Agreed, but there are ladies out there who are lucky enough to not have issues thus far. I am one of them.

How do you know that some providers don't do CBJs to prevent you from getting something they knowingly have already contracted? Oh ya that is why they are doing it.

Believe what you want to believe!

Better yet, how do you know that more cautious and safe providers won't just decide to absolutely not see the the high-profile reviewers, based on being smart enough to research and lucky enough to know about risky behavior some of the providers they have seen engage in? How do you know if a non high profile reviewer is not plowing through girls at faster rates than CJ or SL. You Don't! Do ya!

I did imply, of course I don't know, but I wasn't very clear. So yes, I get it. All Im saying is, being selective in who you do what with based on their hygiene, habits, and my personal anecdotal data is what I have to offer to counter-act your baseless rhetoric; where you say all men aren't ok with CBJ, and you imply we are going to get less calls if we start doing CBJs ect.

Some people prefer CBJ btw; Crazy! Really why would that be so crazy when you have started a thread about people getting scared with regard so much talk about disease outbreaks? Seems very counterintuitive to not understand this when you started this thread. not many, but some. Some are reluctant but go along with it. I'm definitely a YMMV on that one, but the majority of my guys are visibly (doesn't seem to mean much I know, but my discretion has been proven worthy over the years) healthy and clean. Some on the other hand, have never flossed a day in their life, and you can smell the last 20 Thanksgiving's turkeys stuck between their teeth and the last 20 years Christmas cookie crumbs on their beard. Even if you have provided the un-open toothbrush, mouthwash, anti-bactirial soap, and a clean washcloth and they are still funky. Thankgod I don't get much of that anymore. Somehow I got on a hygiene tangent, but that is what I am looking for when trying to assess someones over all health from looks.

Risk is risky, so you'll just have to take the risk if thats what you choose.

There is a risk no matter how you slice it. You just want to try and minimize your risk. Is the risk worth the squeeze. BBBJs are IMO....
I am very selective as well doesn't mean there is no risk.

(staff edit; ztonk) obviously we are not going to agree on everything but please formulate your thoughts and posts better; they are all over the place. Or else as a silent honorary partner of the attack pack, I will have to vote for the rebuking of your membership. HAAAAA,HA!
Originally Posted by Artist Formally Known As
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

You know you love me!

This is Fun!

Hercules! Hercules! Hercules!

Multibillion dollar industry right!

I like chocolate!

Most is speculation and wisecrackery!

Thank you very little.....
Hey Artist wasn't that OUTING you a second ago ?
Hey Artist wasn't that OUTING you a second ago ? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Ya think!
You know you love me!

This is Fun!

Hercules! Hercules! Hercules!

Multibillion dollar industry right!

I like chocolate!

Most is speculation and wisecrackery!

Thank you very little..... Originally Posted by Artist Formally Known As
Hmm, I suppose I have to know you to even remotely understand you or how wise could be the prefix of any word to describe you. Since I don't know you well enough to know if you are indirectly insulting me, again with no basis, I will continue to do the same to you. Good day.
Hmm, I suppose I have to know you to even remotely understand you or how wise could be the prefix of any word to describe you. Since I don't know you well enough to know if you are indirectly insulting me, again with no basis, I will continue to do the same to you. Good day. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I insulted you????

In the words of Bill Cosby have a smile and a coke and STFD!

I love ya EJL!
I insulted you????

In the words of Bill Cosby have a smile and a coke and STFD! Originally Posted by Artist Formally Known As
Well in the words of Eddie Murphy I say:

"Well, tell Bill I said: 'Have a Coke and a smile and shut the fuck up. The Jell-O pudding-eating motherfucker"