Get it off your chest, Ladies. Hobbyist horror stories.

Not one single chick posted hummmmmm........
lol--I could write a bok!

I had aguy come see me wearing a chastity belt...his gf had found my number in his coat pocket...she ordered him to wear it while she was out of town so he could not cheat on her........he had stolen the key so he could take it off to come play with me!!

In Nola--
I was riding on a guys face nice & hard when I heard the headboard crack and split apart and the picture on the wall above it crashed down on us! Then he proceeded to tell me that it was ok cause it had been his moms bed till she died! ughhh!
lol--I could write a bok!

I had aguy come see me wearing a chastity belt...his gf had found my number in his coat pocket...she ordered him to wear it while she was out of town so he could not cheat on her........he had stolen the key so he could take it off to come play with me!!

In Nola--
I was riding on a guys face nice & hard when I heard the headboard crack and split apart and the picture on the wall above it crashed down on us! Then he proceeded to tell me that it was ok cause it had been his moms bed till she died! ughhh! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Many thanks for contributing to this thread so underrepresented by the local ladies. We can only hope that Granny from Nola did not meet her demise during the same activity in which you were engaged.
Many thanks for contributing to this thread so underrepresented by the local ladies. We can only hope that Granny from Nola did not meet her demise during the same activity in which you were engaged. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
lol--no
{she had been dead a long time....he got the house in the will}
In Nola--
I was riding on a guys face nice & hard when I heard the headboard crack and split apart and the picture on the wall above it crashed down on us! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Seems like I've heard of another local provider that broke her bed too.
That is good to know. There abound stories of hobbyists who short the envelope, or in one case I am aware of, the 200$ fee was found after the client left to consist of not two 100$ bills, but two ones. There is something to be said for being able to see the money despite the time honored sophistication of the envelope. Such mishaps often occur as the result of a provider who due to being busy does not have time or inclination to adequately screen.
My own practice is that when I see a new or new to me provider, I place my envelope in plain sight, then ask to use the restroom. I suggest that it would be a good time to take care of anything in the room she felt was needed, and on my return ask if everything is alright. My goal is to place the provider as quickly as possible in a comfortable place in regards to her security. Naturally with an experienced provider this is not so necessary. Every provider has their own procedure for handling the fee, and the research done for her service level should also include that information.
Mr. Chan, you are speaking to the choir. If some douche wanted to short the provider, I doubt he would take your advise.
Glad you changed your avatar, SL. It looks good on you, and the pink frills fit into the AR forum, LOL
Mr. Chan, you are speaking to the choir. If some douche wanted to short the provider, I doubt he would take your advise. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
You are right of course. Being something of a post whore I thought to add to my fame with a superfluous bit of useless information. Now I have had mine and you have had yours.
My own practice is that when I see a new or new to me provider, I place my envelope in plain sight, then ask to use the restroom. I suggest that it would be a good time to take care of anything in the room she felt was needed, and on my return ask if everything is alright. My goal is to place the provider as quickly as possible in a comfortable place in regards to her security. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
I basically follow this approach if I'm visiting her place, if she is coming to my hotel, I leave the envelope by the bathroom sink and invite her to freshen up while I straighten up the room a few minutes after she arrives. Then she can look in the envelope in private and feel more comfortable.

That might have been a little off topic, but here is a link to a story a provider shared on the Tennessee board.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=593863
It's a truly disgusting example of the original thread topic.
I basically follow this approach if I'm visiting her place, if she is coming to my hotel, I leave the envelope by the bathroom sink and invite her to freshen up while I straighten up the room a few minutes after she arrives. Then she can look in the envelope in private and feel more comfortable.

That might have been a little off topic, but here is a link to a story a provider shared on the Tennessee board.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=593863
It's a truly disgusting example of the original thread topic. Originally Posted by willro
Yes, that would qualify nicely.
I had a guy in Alabama who,when he arrived at my hotel room,proceeded to state that the envelope had flown out the window.....
Seems like I've heard of another local provider that broke her bed too. Originally Posted by shorty
If it's the bed I think your talking about, I fixed it for her! With some extra reinforcement!
If it's the bed I think your talking about, I fixed it for her! With some extra reinforcement! Originally Posted by ricochet72120
It worked for awhile, gave up and got a new one

It worked for awhile, gave up and got a new one

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Did you get all the options on the bed like Handcuff cutouts, Sex Swing attachement, and Pull-Out Drawers for Toys?