I would like to know why some of the ladies/providers don't see afro American men

I guess being a mature provider, I look at things differently. In my opinion this is my business and in business you treat people the way you want to be treated. I turn no client's away, I enjoy the company of a gentleman. If there are clients who don't want to see me because I love AA gentleman than that is their decision. I love to have fun and enjoy pleasuring men regardless of race, age or anything else. I'm not looking to be bashed about my opinion, I just want to be respected like everyone else. Life is too short and I want to enjoy it all!!!
So says the fucktard with one hand ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Pyramidiot, my old pal, who cant get enough of licking his own taint.

Don't hate on me because I've banged more white chicks than you.
I guess being a mature provider, I look at things differently. In my opinion this is my business and in business you treat people the way you want to be treated. I turn no client's away, I enjoy the company of a gentleman. If there are clients who don't want to see me because I love AA gentleman than that is their decision. I love to have fun and enjoy pleasuring men regardless of race, age or anything else. I'm not looking to be bashed about my opinion, I just want to be respected like everyone else. Life is too short and I want to enjoy it all!!! Originally Posted by JennaVee
My goodness, woman!!!

Do you have any idea how plowable you look right now!?!?!!

Damn!!
I guess being a mature provider, I look at things differently. In my opinion this is my business and in business you treat people the way you want to be treated. I turn no client's away, I enjoy the company of a gentleman. If there are clients who don't want to see me because I love AA gentleman than that is their decision. I love to have fun and enjoy pleasuring men regardless of race, age or anything else. I'm not looking to be bashed about my opinion, I just want to be respected like everyone else. Life is too short and I want to enjoy it all!!! Originally Posted by JennaVee
Very well said.
New website, new laws, same bullshit...
How many times this question is going to be asked and answered?
Let's keep it real, here. There's one group in America that thinks it should get first dibs (or in some cases...the only dibs) on virtually everything. We know who they are. They know who they are. Not all of them, but TOO MANY of them.

They are at the center of every devisive situation in this country, because everything is all about THEM.
It's never been a "color" thing for me, but an appreciation/respect issue for the way I handle my busines. Like Jenna stated, I treat others the way I wish to be treated.

However, why do some of you care who a lady wants to see or not? You do not see multiple rants from ladies asking you gents why some of you prefer certain types of women above others. We accept that some prefer super young, thin, spinner, chubby, BBW, short, tall, Caucasion, AA, Latina, Asian, blonde, redhead, dark hair, bare, full bush, manmades only, natural boobs, tatts, no tatts....the list is endless. Point being, who cares? There are ladies here willing to see you and men here willing to pay to be seen. There is someone for everyone. Go find them.
Be Respectful & Professional.. all I need

but for sure how many times does this have to be talked about ?
Agreed and well said ,,

...why do some of you care who a lady wants to see or not? You do not see multiple rants from ladies asking you gents why some of you prefer certain types of women above others... Originally Posted by Kendall4U

DING DING!!
It's never been a "color" thing for me, but an appreciation/respect issue for the way I handle my busines. Like Jenna stated, I treat others the way I wish to be treated.

However, why do some of you care who a lady wants to see or not? You do not see multiple rants from ladies asking you gents why some of you prefer certain types of women above others. We accept that some prefer super young, thin, spinner, chubby, BBW, short, tall, Caucasion, AA, Latina, Asian, blonde, redhead, dark hair, bare, full bush, manmades only, natural boobs, tatts, no tatts....the list is endless. Point being, who cares? There are ladies here willing to see you and men here willing to pay to be seen. There is someone for everyone. Go find them. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Because, it's not the same thing. Not seeing a guy because he's smelly is TECHNICALLY a preference. Not seeing him because he's black...and ONLY BECAUSE HE'S BLACK, is just racism.

Now, if Smelly Guy goes a takes a good, hot shower, brushes his teeth, shaves, and gets all duded up for you, you'll [most likely] see him, right?? Is this fair to say?

But Black Guy can't shower hard enough for a racist provider to see him.

Just saying.
Because, it's not the same thing. Not seeing a guy because he's smelly is TECHNICALLY a preference. Not seeing him because he's black...and ONLY BECAUSE HE'S BLACK, is just racism.

Now, if Smelly Guy goes a takes a good, hot shower, brushes his teeth, shaves, and gets all duded up for you, you'll [most likely] see him, right?? Is this fair to say?

But Black Guy can't shower hard enough for a racist provider to see him.

Just saying. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
There are plenty of decent black guys out there, and for the ones who really try hard to overcome the bullshit, I hope you keep your head up and soldier on. There are white people you meet who would probably be considered racist who appreciate your effort. I consider every person on this planet to be a human being with feelings and a life that deserves happiness on one of its many forms.

Not that I'm that happy, mind you.

Not that I wouldn't get pissed if I were a black guy and women wouldn't see me because of that.

On the other hand, if you think the girls like us old white guys because we are white, you need to get a fucking clue. They are in it for the money and dislike plenty of broke ass white guys, and likely would prefer an older black gentlemen who spent money on them.

But, let's face it. There is both a greater number as well as a greater percentage of old white guys who spend more money on the girls and treat them right.

Now, the black guys I truly appreciate are those who acknowledge that some black guys are complete and total assholes who push the "My people have been discriminated against so fuck you" thing just too far.

I hate those motherfuckers and it doesn't make me a racist.

I honestly think we will all one day decide that forced diversity doesn't work, and it creates more trouble for everybody than it is worth.
Does it really matter why? If a lady does not want to see me because of my ethnicity that is her right and I would not want her to make an exception because if she is not comfortable she is not going to have a decent time and that means neither am I.

It does not really matter if reason for not being excited to see me is race, age, beard, or whatever if it matters to her it should matter to men interested in seeing her. If a guy cannot have sufficient respect to care what the lady prefers then that alone makes him a screening failure.

Your question should not be why do women not want to see AA, but what ladies like and want to see AA.

If the policy really bothers you I think you should take it up with your fellow AA males who have set a pattern that you now get labeled with.
If you want equal opportunity pussy, go find a unionized brothel.
I'm interested in Evolutionary Psychology, and I believe it answers the OP's question.

Ladies in the hobby want money. AA men have money. So a ladies' NBA policy is a contradiction. An explanation is offerred by Evolutionary biologists who have studied racism. I paraphrase published theory below:

ASSUMPTIONS:
1. Early Modern Humans did not frequently encounter different races during evolutionary history, which is why there are no adaptations specific to race.

2. But Early Modern Humans did have recurrent encounters with men or women that were members of a different group, and these *encounters* had different consequences for men and women, specifically with respect to men who were not a member of the insider-group.

3. Evolutionary biologists found that race bias in women increases with "fear of coercion" leading to "increased conception risk" with men who are not members of the insider group.

So, applying this theory to the hobby specific question the OP asked, NBA policies in the hobby are manifestations of that lady's prejudices or biases, and are motivated by her fear of sexual coercion. How the lady develped such a bias against AA men is unique to each lady. Ladies with an NBA policy are identifying themselves with an insider group that they believe excludes AA men.