calls or txts?

I like a quick initial call before a first time session. Otherwise texting is just fine.
Texting mostly. A little convo is probably good for both parties if it's doable, if not, OK. Convo is just good for both to make sure neither is a whacked out drooler and can carry on at least a brief convo. You can pick up on alot of things about a person in conversation that won't show in texts. But then when you get literate properly punctuated texts that's a plus cause ain't no mofo pimps spell for shit!
Thank you. After meeting I do not mind texting, but not initially. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
may i ask why or is that just a prefrence of yours?
from what ive gathered most men prefer to txt and women prefer calls
I prefer to call the first time after a pm or e mail ... Her voice can tell you a lot of things ... actually can be decisive to go forward with the date ... Text or sexting thereafter is much better due to privacy ...
My personal preference ...

from what ive gathered most men prefer to txt and women prefer calls Originally Posted by Katana Marie
may i ask why or is that just a prefrence of yours? Originally Posted by Katana Marie
probably to confirm it's a firm appointment. i'm guessing they've had people text and no show, it's easier for some reason to back out with texting than calls.

i personally prefer texts but, would understand and always give out my number if it's the first time we're meeting so they know i'm for real and everything and not just wasting their time.
If we have not met I prefer a phone call. If I have you saved in my phone texts or great. I get so many texts a day just saying hey baby what's up. Lol.
Text efficient for both parties, attracts less attention than a call, and can be answered when time available. I am at the point - no texting- no communication.
unless you are a verified member or a repeat no texts...FOR LEGAL REASONS..There is a reason for it PLEASE BELIEVE ME BELIEVE ME PLEASE.. You can say just about anything on the phone no one can prove you agreed to anything unless there is a wire tap on your phone and that is highly un likely,,,,,but texts email pms anything typed or written can be used against you...You say anything on email or text or email or in person YOU CAN GET IN BIG TROUBLE....You think all them ladies who SAY NO TEXT just have a dislike to texting there are reasons honey
Texts - More discreet - I am a little shy to begin with so texts sorta open me up
100% call for me. I do not want a record of any text or any info in a text because text messages can always be used if needed. Maybe to much tv for me, always see news stories where they traced and used for evidence the text for any anything.
If can't not call wait till you get a free minute to talk. Just my preference
So true majic one of reasons I don't do reviews
Texts... My preference. I'm surrounded by people that don't need to hear my hobby conversations.. Lol. A quick phone call prior to appt is fine.
Texts... My preference. I'm surrounded by people that don't need to hear my hobby conversations.. Lol. A quick phone call prior to appt is fine. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
+1. I prefer a pm for specific questions about activities and always refer them to my showcase for rate info but never prior to screening. Other than that texting is great and a quick chat over the phone before the party is a nice teaser.
unless you are a verified member or a repeat no texts...FOR LEGAL REASONS..There is a reason for it PLEASE BELIEVE ME BELIEVE ME PLEASE.. You can say just about anything on the phone no one can prove you agreed to anything unless there is a wire tap on your phone and that is highly un likely,,,,,but texts email pms anything typed or written can be used against you...You say anything on email or text or email or in person YOU CAN GET IN BIG TROUBLE....You think all them ladies who SAY NO TEXT just have a dislike to texting there are reasons honey Originally Posted by Majichands
idk i guess i never thought THAT deep into it very smart woman. thanks for yur comment