1000!

• Oafer
  • 08-25-2014, 02:32 PM
I am on a fucking break .... that last BBHJ did me in for a while Originally Posted by fun2come
**I'd suggest a CHJ . . . much less wear and tear.
  • Oafer
  • 08-25-2014, 02:35 PM
Indeed! now dry your tears, and go get laid! Originally Posted by Bob McV

solving the former and working on the latter . . . congrats again
As my ATF said "it's quality not quantity" (she also said it was a good size) I am sure in 5 years I too could rack up 25K of "show me the taint" posts ... but alas you have that market cornered. Originally Posted by Bob McV

Ahhhh you forgot the posts about my legendary 1.3" of dangling death. And you forgot the wisdom I try to lay before you unbelievers of the power of the taint. My quality posts are there ... you just need to know where to find them. The one thing you will never find in my posts are "hey look at me, I hit a milestone" post.
A true gentleman. I thinck BOB should be a MOD just as soon as a position becomes available. we need more like you BOB.

PS: Don't point me bro...
  • Toyz
  • 08-25-2014, 04:43 PM
Still can't get over the ATF Cawk, BIG Cawk???

But this is Bob "I chose to not answer F2C's PMs just like EFN" McV's show ...

Fuck with him ! (He is asking for it) Originally Posted by fun2come
You are the favorite Cawk. I give that up to you. Girls always love little cawks cause they never know you were there...

{{{I was gonna let you bask in the glow of your nice come back & not respond until you tied me to TL-SL}}}
  • Toyz
  • 08-25-2014, 04:45 PM
[QUOTE=pyramider;1055724512]. My quality posts are there ... you just need to know where to find them. QUOTE]

WHERE??? I've been looking for years.

Taint my fault you bounce between being a pussy & an asshole...

{{{For those of you with no sense of humor, there is a joke there if you let your mind open up a bit}}}
You are the favorite Cawk. I give that up to you. Girls always love little cawks cause they never know you were there... Originally Posted by Toyz
ahhh, that's why they can DT me and still lick my balls.... Got IT !!!
A true gentleman. I thinck BOB should be a MOD just as soon as a position becomes available. we need more like you BOB.

PS: Don't point me bro... Originally Posted by Still Looking
Thank you sir, if offered I would seriously consider it!
Thank you sir, if offered I would seriously consider it! Originally Posted by Bob McV
The movie Catch 22 comes to mind.
And thank you Bob McV for being a voice of reason to this, our shrill little vociferous cabal of sex-crazed golems.
Aww shucks, flattery will get you everywhere. Who do I have to sweet talk to see more photos of you in that corset? W can call it a belated birthday gift
Thank you so much Bob and Congrats!
Thanks bob you are for sure a character , and i guess it takes a character to be my friend OTC lol

Heres to more humping, big ol words, giant laptops, and drinks named after evil communist dictators
Aww Nikki you make me smile! Next time we'll have to try the Lennon's lemon drop or maybe the Pol Pot still 'shine!
Fag.....

I clicked, and sped read... What kinda tool ... Fuck never mind.....

I guess the hookers were busy this weekend. With EVERY FUCKING HOTEL ON 35 SOLD OUT LASTNIGHT.....