What is a Spinner

In my experience any lady I can lift and twirl and especially "96" qualifies as a spinner.

So, a shorty this week at sweet spot very much qualifies, and since she and I and my solo Bro. Benji came (couple of times!) definitely. Maybe even later today (iffy) but more so at day's soiree. Almost hoping she doesn't show since I already have a Plan A and a hall pass! Almost. I think she and plan A might be willing to engage. ~ evil grin! ~

For those who don't ken "96" it is usually standing 69 and often in the shower in which the male does the standing and ladies' legs are over his shoulders. Best accomplished with partners who are significantly less in stature than the male. Back when a certain YL from Kerrville challenged me to "prove it." Multiple occasions, too.
Lol oh Sheepy!!! I have no such thing as a confidence issue. Now being hot headed that's something I can swear by. You clearly haven't been paying attention to any of my posts. I'm a sexy mixed badass with mad skills yo! Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
Don't worry about him EO. He's just a Troll that needs to be put back out to pasture....
Well it doesn't mean what I originally thought: a girl who goes to spin classes.
Lololololol oldtiger that's fucking awesome. And I don't Chuck just having my morning coffee
Im a true spinner but i love all these lovely ladies body types
IMHO... This or less: Around 5' tall and around 100 pounds.
IMHO... This or less: Around 5' tall and around 100 pounds. Originally Posted by Txsunman
+1
This is a spinner in my book. Around 5' 100-115 lbs.
......so like....

ur spinning on dicks..like literally?

can i see a video?

this intrigues me
Remember Star? LoL was she a spinner?
Remember Star? LoL was she a spinner? Originally Posted by CristiCutiepie
I try to erase that from my mind,
Lololololol oldtiger that's fucking awesome. And I don't Chuck just having my morning coffee Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
Well I am a natural blonde gym-rat. TROLOLOLOLOLO
Well I am a natural blonde gym-rat. TROLOLOLOLOLO Originally Posted by oldtiger
Lol I know you are!!! Spin and flip my ass all over the place....😈💕
Why was spinner the chosen classification name for these little people?
Why was spinner the chosen classification name for these little people? Originally Posted by Eccie_award
I have no idea I call em midgets..... lololololol😁
Hmm i like this thread
Like some have already said its all about the height.and weight.
Eventho a spinner knows how to "SPIN ON A DICK".
So does half these ladys
Height and weight matters .
#SPINNER ❤