[SubAMP] Foot Palace -Carrollton

worrying this through...
I think it is time to do a Billo search and archive all of his awesome material over the years so we don't lose this precious artwork lest Eccie get shut down (RIP backpage...). Life is so unfair.
The Mod has offered to let me modify the ROS to meet criteria. Gonna give it a shot.
Best of luck to you sir!
I recently had a review initially rejected for want of activities, responded to the PM with a respectful argument for why it should receive credit (and cited what may have been an overlooked passage from the review), and the appeal - and full credit - were both granted.

With much appreciation for the open-minded reply and change of heart . . .

SJ
I did a review of Healing Spa a few months ago. No credit due to no activities. Aren’t we supposed to describe what occurred, even if only a lame massage? To me, that is just as useful as one that list L1, L2, or L3. Strange credit criteria. Could lead to reviews with untrue activities just to meet credit criteria.
The Mod has offered to let me modify the ROS to meet criteria. Gonna give it a shot. Originally Posted by Billogoods
Good news. We don't want the Mods to ruin the future of American Literature. Looking for your next chapter, Billo!
I appreciate this type of review. Watching all the dudes write their reviews full of tortured grade school euphemisms and humble bragging about their own (perceived) sexual prowess is so nauseating. What does the girl look like, what services does she perform, how did she do at performing those services - that's what I review should be. Everything else is just creepy Penthouse forum nonsense. Keep doing you, man!
Tortured grade-school euphemisms = my forte!
  • GregN
  • 08-21-2023, 05:20 PM
@ihump

@MyQuest, L0 reviews really help the community, but they are probably a bit too easy to come by. If every Massage Envy visit qualified everyone would have ROS access.
@ihump

@MyQuest, L0 reviews really help the community, but they are probably a bit too easy to come by. If every Massage Envy visit qualified everyone would have ROS access. Originally Posted by GregN
There is a thought: Review Massage Envy and Woodford Day Spa. I was going to suggest that everyone on Eccie pay in Quarters just to make a point - thats about 20 pounds of coin for BBFS...
Bill-O don't hang the hat up. Your fan base needs you and the valuable information that you provide. Gas up the Yugo and make more memories. Pop in the 8-track for some tunes and rock those 6 by 9's.
Bill-O don't hang the hat up. Your fan base needs you and the valuable information that you provide. Gas up the Yugo and make more memories. Pop in the 8-track for some tunes and rock those 6 by 9's. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
+1
+1
Originally Posted by Last Ride
Two bottah wattah