Thinking of a visit to Arkansas...

Times like this,with touring providers,is when I wished I had regularly available time. It's difficult to know when I can see locals.

Having said that I'm gonna show...I wouldn't appreciate a ncns to me.
When someone quotes your post I can still see that. I can also see them if I'm not signed in. Ignore only blocks posts you yourself make while I'm signed in. I wish it blocked them all because I'm trying like hell to avoid you. Maybe you can get one of your mod buddies on that and quit addressing me in the meantime. I'm done with you. Any other bright ideas? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
LOL, not taking sides here buddy, but you just responded to another of her posts but no one quoted it. I'll take your word that you can see posts when you're not signed in, but why would you spend time on here NOT logged in? Finally, if you really want to be "done with you" why even respond (with criticism of HER addressing YOU)? Again, no dog in this fight and not taking sides, but that was possibly the most contradictory post I've ever seen....

Like that popular kids' song (and I'm afraid this advice will fall on deaf ears), "Let It Go".....
Ooh no!...
LOL, not taking sides here buddy, but you just responded to another of her posts but no one quoted it. I'll take your word that you can see posts when you're not signed in, but why would you spend time on here NOT logged in? Finally, if you really want to be "done with you" why even respond (with criticism of HER addressing YOU)? Again, no dog in this fight and not taking sides, but that was possibly the most contradictory post I've ever seen....

Like that popular kids' song (and I'm afraid this advice will fall on deaf ears), "Let It Go"..... Originally Posted by hogmanjones
She's on my ignore list. I can't do anything about how shitty the ignore options are. Don't take my word for it, go put someone on your ignore list and see if you can see their posts when you're signed out. Pretty simple test to see if I'm full of shit. When I opened up my browser, it was on the same page as when I closed it, this thread, and it refreshed, leaving me signed out and able to see what she posts. Did you not see her initial post that started this? You're gonna call me out? Throws shade and then won't even own up to it. Bottom line; she's full of shit, she's on my ignore list. If she'd keep my name out of her mouth, I'd have nothing else to say to her. It's that simple. Ball is in her court. I've done what I can do. I've already been docked once for this thread. Mods, I'm responding directly to a comment. If I can't do that, I don't know wtf. UC out.
Members are reminded to keep this thread on topic.

The OP's topic was her possible visit to Arkansas.

Should Members wish to discuss the virtues or failings of the Ignore Function or the credibility of another Member, they are reminded to start a new thread on that subject.

Sweet Cara, I'm sure that you will find many interesting things to do and as you can see there are some interesting characters in Arkansas also.

Biomed1
OMFG!! I really thought Texas was HORRIBLE with their drama! Obviously other places have just as much.
Either way, thank you for letting me know WHO NOT TO SEE!
I will be visiting soon...and I will not lower my rates because I KNOW I'm PRETTY DAMN GOOD at what I do.
Thank you Ginger for your information...as you're the ONLY one that gave me GOOD advice, I truly appreciate it.

Hope to meet some awesome people up there.

XOXO
Cara
OMFG!! I really thought Texas was HORRIBLE with their drama! Obviously other places have just as much.
I will be visiting soon...and I will not lower my rates because I KNOW I'm PRETTY DAMN GOOD at what I do.
Thank you Ginger for your information...as you're the ONLY one that gave me GOOD advice, I truly appreciate it.

XOXO
Cara Originally Posted by SweetCara

Well said!

If they can't afford the price of admission then they can ride the quarter pony in front of the grocery store.

HAIL!
Well i'm a little under the the weather figure i would check out eccie and i see this thread . 1. There's is drama on all boards/ real life i sit back in the and watch that's about all you can do 2. to the little lady named SweetCara i hope this thread has not turned you off on coming to arkansas i'm sure you'll do fine. well i'm off too the liqueur too pick up some whiskey and make some hot toddies.

XOXO
You are more than welcome, hun. Let me know if you need anything when you're here.

XOXO
All I tried to do was give you a heads up on donations locally. Excuse the hell out of me. Have a great visit. I'm sure you'll do fine.
All I tried to do was give you a heads up on donations locally. Excuse the hell out of me. Have a great visit. I'm sure you'll do fine. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
No need to get testy. I'm sure she appreciates your attempt at being her Personal Improvement Management Professional. It was a very sweet gesture. Lol
Testy? I think you misspelled it.

Good luck on your visit, Sweet Cara! I'd love to see you if you make it to Little Rock! .
Thank you Ginger for your information...as you're the ONLY one that gave me GOOD advice Originally Posted by SweetCara
Now that's funny Good luck on your trip.
Thank you Ginger for your information...as you're the ONLY one that gave me GOOD advice, I truly appreciate it. ... Originally Posted by SweetCara
Wait, wait...let ME give you some good advice.

Come to Nashville. And bring some of those Arkansas girls with you!

Ignore the drama, dear. Arkansas is a prime place to play. You should do very well--without adjusting your rates!
Your rates are fine, don't know what he is talking about upper side. As long as you DFK I would love to see you when you come into town.