Is this Appreciated?

By being selective, I am making sure that the level of service that I provide to the wonderful gentlemen that I DO choose to see is even higher!
Anastasia, I agree with you , nothing rude about being selective. I have had some great times with many of the lovely ladies on here, but if there was ever some reason when i was being screened that someone thought we would not have a good time, they would be doing me a huge favor by telling me before we met. Stick to what what feels right to you.
all ways....
  • zebra
  • 02-11-2012, 08:35 PM
over 50, overweight, and balding spot top of head....please please please!
Both sides have to be comfortable. I would not want one that was not into it, or acted real good.lol
If the hobbiest can be selective than so can the providers. It has to be mutual on both sides and if somethings strikes you as wrong, then it is your prerogative to decline. Every one has preferences, and if you are low volume there is no need to go against those preferences.
I have been turned down, I must add by some of the sweetest ladies here, in a very nice way. Some have later offered to see me, some not, but the way they handled their business made me at least want to recommend them to others. The way I see it what goes around comes around.