New Pics from the Bathtub OR: How Have I Not Been Electrocuted?

The more I look at them.. Wow ur hot babe!!!
The more I look at them.. Wow ur hot babe!!! Originally Posted by Mata Leon
And adorable in person.

I love photo number one where shes like 'Im so G, Ima wear these shades in the shower while I pour this oil over my tittays. Eat your hearts out.'
I think that was taken just for you

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I wish!! If that were true I would almost feel compelled to get her a little Christmas gift in return. I've been perving on that pic all day.
that is true, she is an absolute doll.. and so are you Ms V. I feel smarter just meeting you.. lol.
  • quzi
  • 11-12-2015, 09:33 PM
whoa
I wish!! If that were true I would almost feel compelled to get her a little Christmas gift in return. I've been perving on that pic all day. Originally Posted by Little Monster
lol who else do you think it was for??
that is true, she is an absolute doll.. and so are you Ms V. I feel smarter just meeting you.. lol. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
d'awwwwwwwwwwwwww you guys!!!

*mush*
Hubba-hubba baby cakes!

One of the loveliest, stylish, and sexy women I have met in hobby-land! Your tush is worth the price of admission
lol who else do you think it was for?? Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant

So... Would this be considered a threAD per whisper's definition? BTW, sunglasses in the tub? You're one step away from Cory Hart's big 80's hit.
Very nice. Sorry we did not get to chat more at the social. As always, great to see you though beautiful lady.
So... Would this be considered a threAD per whisper's definition? BTW, sunglasses in the tub? You're one step away from Cory Hart's big 80's hit. Originally Posted by Billy Shakes
1) Who?

2) I love Corey Hart.
1) Who?

2) I love Corey Hart. Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
Sass and attitude.....love it! Great combination!

Throw in the hot pics.....It's the complete package......I'm in love!
The bathtub shots look quite sexy but I'm a bit confused as they look vastly different body wise from the dancing video.
That's no put down but they do look like two completely different bodies.
The bathtub shots look quite sexy but I'm a bit confused as they look vastly different body wise from the dancing video.
That's no put down but they do look like two completely different bodies. Originally Posted by Windinhishair

Which dancing video? I dance in all of them. Poorly, I might add.