It happened to me - I got an unfair review.

I agree with the OP. The clock starts when I walk through the door. And driving all the fuck out to Luling for $40?! Dude got off easy. Hell, I charge a $50 outcall even if you're right down the road.
I agree! He got off very easy. Luling is a little over an hour away, there in no way im driving an hour there and an hour back for just a $40 fee. I can't believe this guy even brought that fee up, the girl drove 2 hours to accommodate you and your bitching about an extra $40 you had to pay? The clock always starts when you or I enter, I always allow an extra 15 mins or so of chit chat or time for you to shower if needed but I will not go over 30+ without extending the date. Hobbyists get turned off when things are to business like but its because of guys and situations like this that we have to be.
get on the computer AFTER play time.
I really appreciate all the kind feedback I've received from some of you. Some of you had some very kind words and I appreciate you speaking out on a clearly wrong situation. I was nervous to even post this because I've seen some of the other posts where girls just get ripped apart, so thank you.

As for the others... I'm not surprised in the slightest some of you would automatically try and discredit my story. I don't think sharing he city he lives in is putting his information out there considering we all post on boards that clearly already state that info, as well as on our profiles. But sure... And as far as the ROS thing goes and how I know this info.. As Eryn said, go look at the review yourself and you'll see the physical description is an entire paragraph. I haven't mentioned anything here that you can't find in the PD. Also, have you ever stopped to think that maybe, just maybe, if I know something from the ROS it could've been due to the fact that I was fucking there too?! lol I guess not..... Anything to discredit the "whore" right? haha
OP,you came here and very nicely articulated your experience.

The gentleman you saw acknowledged the issue and hopefully in the future he'll do 'puter time on his own time and get to bidness at hand.

And of course Whispers weighs in with irrelevant sissy bitch gravy slathered tripe.
I think there are lessons to be learned here for both parties. Now can we all just move on??
I agree! He got off very easy. Luling is a little over an hour away, there in no way im driving an hour there and an hour back for just a $40 fee. I can't believe this guy even brought that fee up, the girl drove 2 hours to accommodate you and your bitching about an extra $40 you had to pay? The clock always starts when you or I enter, I always allow an extra 15 mins or so of chit chat or time for you to shower if needed but I will not go over 30+ without extending the date. Hobbyists get turned off when things are to business like but its because of guys and situations like this that we have to be. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Why the private tags noattachment?

Im not trying to be a dick, but if youre going to shit talk do it in the open.
Why the private tags noattachment?

Im not trying to be a dick, but if youre going to shit talk do it in the open. Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
It's ok only pussies hide behind private tags! Keep it real.
Don't know why people are giving her a hard time for potentially knowing what the ROS says. Every lady on here has access to ROS via their handler, a male friend or their own alternate account. When you put something in ROS or private, you should already be aware that your words are going to be leaked out.
There needs to be more attention to the OP's outting of the reviewer: there aren't that many auto shops in Luling. I have ROS access, but I won't be reading this review to see what else was said because I'll never see a provider who shares my info publicly.
That's not true that every provider has ROS access. I never have had access to it and I will never want to.
It's ok only pussies hide behind private tags! Keep it real. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Found the fat "whore" (you have to get business to be a whore) AND the weak white knight.
Lol, not a white knight at all, just think itsfunny that pussies like you talk shit and then like the little bitch you truly are hide behind private tags.
Sack up bitch boy.