What do you want written on your tombstone ?

This Is A Weird Thread....TOMBSTONES? This One Is Worst Than The One Of You Takin A Shit!! I Want To Think About The Good Orgasm I Had Last Night....Who Wouldnt Want That From One Of Our Hobbyist Instead Of Asking Them About What They Want Written On Their Death Stone....Whos Ready To Give Me That GOOD One Today!?!

So Eccie Community Tell Me.....

Do You Want To Hear About DeathStones?

Or Want Providers To Tell Of Their Best Orgasm?
There once was a man from Nantucket.....
Orgasms are much better
Orgasms are much better Originally Posted by Daddy Matt
My Point Exactly
It is a weird thread. I am a weird woman. Its a big board baby girl. Im sure the gents would love to hear all about you O's, as would I ... so do tell.
Better here than in Philadelphia.
It is a weird thread. I am a weird woman. Its a big board baby girl. Im sure the gents would love to hear all about you O's, as would I ... so do tell. Originally Posted by purtybaby
Its the enjoying sex and thinking of a tombstone comboim not feelin... its a good orgasm killer.. Eccie has a big board with a section called The Sand Box BTW...
  • Sire
  • 04-12-2013, 03:22 PM
My tombstone?

"What Are YOU Lookin' At??

Betzi did you write that quote ? Originally Posted by purtybaby
No that quote has been around for quite sometime.
No tombstone. I just want my ashes spread in the Atlantic Ocean off Virginia Beach.
Then skip your happy ass on over there and post whatever you desire sugar tits. Still waiting on that great O story....
It truly is a great quote
~Vacant~

Don't piss on me.
Get off my lawn!
Watch where you step.
  • ztonk
  • 04-12-2013, 08:01 PM
Here would be mine:
Sounds Like Your Getting Offended About Veronica's Post I Really Dont Think She Was Trying To Come At You But I Agree That Coed Discussions Should Be A Bit More About Sex The Big O's As You Say Rather Than Downer Posts Like Shiting Before A Client Comes Or Death The Last Thing I Want To Think About Is Dying Or Death...