Manscapping Advice

I'm glad this thread was started. Just started the manscaping thing for summer. Having trouble with the irritation/razor bumps that you guys are mentioning. Honestly, I don't know how you ladies do it! Scarlett, what does the deodorant do? I think it would burn & irritate more.
Sounded painful to me too .
  • ACEIV
  • 05-29-2013, 09:30 PM
I hate the itching but I kinda like the swelling
You can get Coochie Cream at Cindys too. Some Coochie and a Mach3 is the only way to shave the sack!
Well heck, just to chime in, I am so old fashioned, I prefer my men and women natural when offered a choice. But of course, each to their own! I do like men with hair, it is sexy. IMO this shaved fad is way outa control. but do what you like and respect those who choose to stay natural amid the fad rush towards shaving everything.
And if you have a strong preference, ask upfront, don't be disappointed when we strip down for you or when you strip us down ... just as most of us hopefully do ask you as well whenever we have strong preference about something.
There is a shaving cream product called "Coochy Cream" that seems like what y'all are talking about. I assume this is not the same as Coochie Cream?
Or, is it?
Well heck, just to chime in, I am so old fashioned, I prefer my men and women natural when offered a choice. But of course, each to their own! I do like men with hair, it is sexy. IMO this shaved fad is way outa control. but do what you like and respect those who choose to stay natural amid the fad rush towards shaving everything. Originally Posted by sue_nami

I prefer the natural look as well, but I like to make sure it is a nice and groomed natural look. I still keep a bit of my man-bush, but I like to make sure that the tool and the boys are nice and smooth.
I have been thinking about this for a while and how to ask or come up with something to say. I am pretty much less hairy than the average man. The only places I really grow is on my and groin. I like to keep the hedges trim, but every once in a while I get a wild hair and just go all the way and shave it clean. Razor burn. Gatdamit.

Ladies what shaving product would you recommend I should keep on the shelf. Since I only need to shave my face once a week, I just dry shave.

When it comes to trimming, do prefer stubble, close cut, smooth boys, design, medium cut, high cut... Whatever comes to mind.

Men what trimmer would you recommend? Originally Posted by manuatu
Um, hate to bogart the board as of late but this is a service I have offered in the past if you are interested.
Interested....can you PM me details?
Don't go buying expenisive electric trimmers and shit, My secret is now outta the bag. Go to Macy's or Dillard's and go find the Clinique counter and ask the asssociate for these two Men's products: Post-Shave Healer and M Lotion (also good for females,I gave an former provider some.) Apply shave healer first,let dry then M lotion. I guarantee I have no unslightly razor burn and skin is provider lovin smooth. You're all welcome!!!!!
hell! you pussies!!
Back in "nam" we used to use napalm and a rusty bayonnet.
yep, thats right. im 47 now. so back then i was 7......and sportin a full bush!! lol
I prefer my men with a mid-trim. Nothing fancy needed. Just ol' fashioned scissors.
Fire singes it off smooth , no stubble . If you like looking pre-pubescent , hahahaha !
I broke my hedge clippers so now I just use my weed whacker.