Any one thinking of taking a hobby break due to....

Slayer+1 you tell her Bro .
  • Trey
  • 02-01-2020, 07:16 AM
BARBARIC YULIN DOG MEAT FESTIVAL HAS BEGUN IN CHINA

Maybe they should have remembered not to eat Mans best friend ������������ Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
It's just a dog. Its meat. I have friend from Iraq who sees dogs as vermin doesn't understand why we want dogs as pets. Not mans best friends obviously. You got India with the cow thing going on. I'm sure you can find folks there looking crazy if you mentioned our bbq cook off. Just because it's not your culture does not make something barbaric.
Haha TS layer got served. Short, fat, Mexican and a TS slayer...yeah good luck getting any ladies or men that you don’t have to pay for.

OP - ignore the1slayer. This is his life....
��I've been waiting to say that for years ������������
If I get banned so be it.

��It was well worth it...ladies might feel the same but not strong enough.

I am Sober and not sorry.

Cheers�� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
You won't get banned, you'll just get 5 points that go away

Look at the Indie review section (oilman12), it's a very interesting read in the comment sections. Very easy to put things together now for the occupations of the wife/husband/the vehicle/etc... you're threads have been very informative lately...

Good morning and Happy Hobbying (If you don't like a thread, have the self control to not post on it)
As a reminder:

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
It's just a dog. Its meat. I have friend from Iraq who sees dogs as vermin doesn't understand why we want dogs as pets. Not mans best friends obviously. You got India with the cow thing going on. I'm sure you can find folks there looking crazy if you mentioned our bbq cook off. Just because it's not your culture does not make something barbaric. Originally Posted by Trey
These types of diseases typically stem from two things. 1.) Sex and 2.) Meat.

I believe eating all forms of meat is barbaric and leads to such diseases.. Except for fish. Since Jesus approved of Fish.
Hand washing is mandatory, not sanitizer LOL.
Thats like chicks who give guys baby wipes ! Geez. LOL.
Back on Topic....

No, it will not affect my hobbying.

I am more worried about a CBJ than I am the Corona Virus.
Back on Topic....

I am more worried about a CBJ than I am the Corona Virus. Originally Posted by Fizley
Choking deaths account for over 100,000 deaths each year in the U.S.

The threat is real.

Honestly, I'm always most worried about something like strep throat.
Back on Topic....

I am more worried about a CBJ than I am the Corona Virus. Originally Posted by Fizley

Hahahahahaha i like the way you think...

No but in all seriousness the corona virus is very serious in china i have a friend with family there and its said there are 25000 confirmed cases,but quarantines are in place both here and there anyone coming in feom china mist now be quarantined for 2 weeks to make sure they are not carrying as it has a latency period. But hand washing is not going to stop the contraction with a confirmed person. Alot of what we see is fake on fox, its totally doffrent if you really want to know whats going on try a actual china neews channel. There are even rumors america is behind this and while farfetched it does remind me of the europeans who gave the indians blankets with smallpox as a "gift" as we know we are not in the best stabding with china a.t.m

I am so sorry to any and all affected and hope you and your family get through this.
Yep......Fox is terrible. They even started WW1, WW2, Korean War and Vietnam War.
The jury is still out about them starting the Gulf Wars.

The Chinese government always seems ill equipped to take care of its own people.

They are more concerned about global issues and spending money elsewhere in the world than spending it on their own people and infrastructure.

I'm not afraid of seeing Chinese ladies here
Hahahahahaha i like the way you think...

No but in all seriousness the corona virus is very serious in china i have a friend with family there and its said there are 25000 confirmed cases,but quarantines are in place both here and there anyone coming in feom china mist now be quarantined for 2 weeks to make sure they are not carrying as it has a latency period. But hand washing is not going to stop the contraction with a confirmed person. Alot of what we see is fake on fox, its totally doffrent if you really want to know whats going on try a actual china neews channel. There are even rumors america is behind this and while farfetched it does remind me of the europeans who gave the indians blankets with smallpox as a "gift" as we know we are not in the best stabding with china a.t.m

I am so sorry to any and all affected and hope you and your family get through this. Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
There are 1.4 billion Chinese . 25k is nothing.. In the US 6k die yearly of the flu. Is this really that big of a deal.
^^^^^
How can you gargle and sing?