Lucy Blue is back

Saw her a few years ago when she operated through SA. Initially was very much attracted in a "sapiosexual" way but ended up being the weirdest encounter I ever had, from a provider or vanilla. Throwing no shade because everyone is different but she is most definitely on the spectrum. Just be aware.
The age probably fluctuates with the bank account balance. Originally Posted by bigguyt
Bullseye, could not agree more. Also doubt she's 23, per Tryst.......
I've never understood why girls do this.
They don't include something like a price or what neighborhood their incall is in, then get pissed if you ask them & the answer doesn't work for you
Saw her a few years ago when she operated through SA. Initially was very much attracted in a "sapiosexual" way but ended up being the weirdest encounter I ever had, from a provider or vanilla. Throwing no shade because everyone is different but she is most definitely on the spectrum. Just be aware. Originally Posted by IMGTH58
I had her during her SA days too. A lot cheaper than what she started hitting for later on. But I was one and done, she was too bizarre even while we were in the middle of CG
you will notice, as soon as ur money touches table, she wants rid of you.
I saw her several times in her SA days...all I can say is I had to take a 7 day antibiotic after seeing her
I guess I am a little confused. So many negative comments but it seemed the comments we much more positive before her retirement. I had a good experience so I am game for a repeat