Venezuela abuse report drives protesters back to streets

The Democratic Party does not support Maduro.
The Democratic Party does not support Maduro. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

it does!!!! the majority of them do.
it does!!!! the majority of them do. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Prove it. There is no such statement from the DNC. No evidence of any of what you have just claimed

Another lie from the right.

Swing and miss df. Again.
The article you represented is a editorial not a news article. There is no proof of anything in that article. Please post a link to a legitimate source that shows any of the people listed showing support for Nicolas Maduro. I'll admit that some of the things that AOC and Bernie sanders are espousing I'll oppose. But I'll still vote for any of them over Donald Trump. The bloviator in chief and his administration is ruining our country.
You are intellectually bankrupt, man. Period.

The story you praised was hardly what I asked for. I never have supported Maduro, despite your lies and personal attacks. Nor had the Democratic Party.

You’re a liar, plain and simple. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No you're the liar and completely delusional.
Were you blinded by the piece...

https://finance.townhall.com/columni...tator-n2545445

Not only do you post nonsensical statements I link FACTS and your situation awareness becomes nonexistence...I pity your poor soul!!
All the nonsensical statement you make and garbage you spew is a sign of a TDS psychotic meltdown...enjoy the ride you got till 2024!!
The article you represented is a editorial not a news article. There is no proof of anything in that article. Please post a link to a legitimate source that shows any of the people listed showing support for Nicolas Maduro. I'll admit that some of the things that AOC and Bernie sanders are espousing I'll oppose. But I'll still vote for any of them over Donald Trump. The bloviator in chief and his administration is ruining our country. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
The LSM now is a extention of the Democrap party and everything they say is op-ed not NEWS...hense "FAKE NEWS"...when that is illustrated they BLOW UP...as they say when your close to the target...
Congrads you won the TDS award...enjoy the ride you got until 2024.
Post a legitimate source...code word for...I have TDS situational awareness and nothing will change that.
The article you represented is a editorial not a news article. There is no proof of anything in that article. Please post a link to a legitimate source that shows any of the people listed showing support for Nicolas Maduro. I'll admit that some of the things that AOC and Bernie sanders are espousing I'll oppose. But I'll still vote for any of them over Donald Trump. The bloviator in chief and his administration is ruining our country. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Hear hear!