February Is Black History Month

Pam Grier

Tamara Dobson

Diana Ross

Grace Jones
Carol Channing is a Quadroon, I know some of you count that as Black.

I saw her sing at Clinton's Inauguration Concert in the 90's..

Lola Falana is hot, I met her ex-husband, too bad he was her ex, I would have been willing to make a deal to share her on weekends

I met Pam Grier, too, at the Downtown Fort Worth Library in 2011.. I called her "Darling".. she was still hot at age 61..

Pam Grier

Tamara Dobson

Diana Ross

Grace Jones Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Grace Jones? ugh! i'm not sure i can describe how ugly she is .. butt at least she's not a 400 pound heifer like Lizzo!

don't really consider Pam Grier that attractive .. but if she wants to pull out them puppies i'll motorboat them babies!

BBBMMMMMMMM
Well since it is black history month the Smithsonian Channel is airing a story how the black man was cheated in not being one of the first men to go into space It's tiled Black in Space
Grace Jones is as hot as any 70 year old going.. I saw her in Oakland a few years back, when she was 67 (one of my more interesting Indy experiences occurred hours earlier, pull up my 2 reviews, LOL), she wore a "painted" body suit, with thong, ass and tits on full display.
What tits
ok heres the rest of 'em...

Iman

Beyoncé

Erykah Badu

Lupita Nyong'o

Kerry Washington

Rihanna

Chelsea Brown

Jayne Kennedy
Still hot after all these years.
Uhura .. aka Nichelle Nichols

there's that saucy black female... can't remember her name.

I think she appeared on the Jefferson. she was very flirty. I think she may have had a spin off from jeffersons. not sure....
Black history? They have a history of crime, a present of crime, and a future of crime. They should have been left where they were swinging from the trees and eating bananas.
Black history? They have a history of crime, a present of crime, and a future of crime. They should have been left where they were swinging from the trees and eating bananas. Originally Posted by Clay Media
You’re spare parts, poppy pants.
Michelle Thomas from Family Matters. Died at 30. Incredibly hot and mostly forgotten.

Michelle Thomas from Family Matters. Died at 30. Incredibly hot and mostly forgotten.

Originally Posted by gnadfly

what happened to her?