shaved my Balls..

OP report back please on your decision and findings...
I think you're OK. I believe it takes a couple days for a good majority of STD symptoms to manifest, never immediate like you seem to be describing.

However, a visit to the doctor is a small price to pay for peace of mind... Or stopping your junk from falling off. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
I thinck honestly he needs to stop using his razor of 2 years. Time for a new one. And, STOP stealing Providers razors from the shower. Buy your own!!!
Shaving cream made from cat cum also helps the razor shave closer and less irritation..
Brute + Alcohol
cat cum + crown royal
cat cum + crown royal Originally Posted by cumalot
That should do! Perfectly!
like I normally always have..probably a couple of days ago..

saw a provider today and the right one has a slight itch..even after taking a shower after the dirty deed..

Could it be just the hair beginning to grow back ?...or

should I see a doctor? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
No I don't think you need to see a Doctor. But why don't you just go back to that provider and tell her she missed a spot, lol.
Gasoline comp speaking is cheap. Just need enough to douse am and pm.

Got a match?
I went to home depot to g et my mind off it,now I got to eat and answer some pms then Ill be back later to deal with you fuck heads!!
I went to home depot to g et my mind off it,now I got to eat and answer some pms then Ill be back later to deal with you fuck heads!! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Dealing with these fuck heads could save your balls and or cock, you should heed the advise of the elders....Hurry back
Dude, what the hell were you doing at Home Depot. Shop Lowe's!
Anywhoo, shopping firewood to roast your nutz? ROFLMMFATFOLMAOTFOL!

How was customer service? Still LMMFAO!

Hurry back, yuh heya??
Stopping to eat ain't gonna get it dude and answering PM's, no way
You should have been shopping at petco for a cat...That cum treatment has a window to it and it won't work after 72 hrs sorry....
Then he's fucked. Priorities...nuts, food then shopping. Damn
Some are just destined to loose the family jewels, some sooner than later, but not to take heed is just wasteful, wasteful, wasteful.........Yep he's totaly fucked......
are crabs still around, or is that a thing of the past.?