Boobs and BBQ

So who else is into food play?
Love food play if I can get with a different provider actually any other provider. TJ
TJB, isn't there someone else you would rather go and harass?
I got the feeling you were here before as another name.
Do not bring negativity to light this morning. I am not in the mood.
I love a bit of food play
Ms. Morgan, seems to me you had another handle here prior. Joined in July, two reviews, you seem a little too seasoned for just starting out, a thread on meet & greet as well. IDK and really do not care, just seems if you are calling TJ out for doing what you did?! IDK, none of my business actually.

To determine who TJ is, just look back at who you told to FUCK OFF, that is him. Or in your profession I could see where the list of John's to tell to fuck off could get long, idk. Just making an observation, do not respond to those you dislike and it all dies down quicker again another observation.

Have fun at your BBQ.
I never got it. I love food and I love fucking but not together. I enjoy going out to a nice meal then back home for some serious fucking or going to eat after but not during. I have enjoyed licking whipped cream or chocolate off a hot woman's body but it leaves everything sticky after.

I have to be the most vanilla whore monger alive. I really dont have any kinks that stand out. I like Russian if the girl is so equipped and I am into watching others and group sex but other than that pretty tame.
Love food play if I can get with a different provider actually any other provider. TJ Originally Posted by Tomjunebaby
That was completely rude.
Disregarding obnoxious men who think they have perfect insight.

Anyhoo...
BC, I have always had a thing about fantasizing with chocolate glazed donuts or chocolate syrup and having someone lick it off my butt.

I am not much for whip cream at all, and it is too common.

I also have this big thing currently going on with these damn lifesize love dolls
I know KM has have more handles, agencies, And pimped more girls than all the CB radio handles in the olden days. Lol.FYI KM did tell me to F --- Off. TJ
First off, fuck off gentlemantoo, I for one tire of your antics.

Secondly, great post Kinsley! I've enjoyed some good ole fashion whip cream and honey a time or two, the stories that I could tell.... ;-)
I'm always looking for different types of food to have fun with. ;-)
You know tomjunebaby, I am telling you publicly to FUCK OFF
Angel, I cannot wait to meet you
Angel, I cannot wait to meet you Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
Likewise my dear friend.:-)
That was completely rude naughty... I am deeply hurt and my emotional status is now trashed. Whatever did I do to offend you? How can I ever make it up to you? Lol.

I call out potential hypocrisy and you get your offended, lol. If you do not like my antics, might I suggest ignore or don't read the threads, less frustration for you.

Ghandi once said "only people that can hurt you are those you give permission to hurt you." Some John that never called you for an appt calls out someone else's hypocrisy and you allow yourself to be frustrated or tired?

Naughty I wish you all the success and joy in the world, just remember happiness comes from within yourself. Hope you have a great day!