Screening

I'm a newbie, I would like some advice about screening how much information should I provide how safe it is? Any advice will be appreciated.Thank you very much. Originally Posted by Franc6319
Nothing about this hobby is safe start reading everything you need to know has been said more than once...
That's GREAT ADVICE!
I highly recommend p411 and have for years!
It may seem like a bit if a process to join but in reality it makes life SO much simpler and SAFER for both you and the provider!

(I mean think about it, they are trusted , verified and highly recommended by there Many members who trust that all info required in order to gain membership is safe...and once you have been verified by the site you have a PLETHERA of providers who no longer need for you to provide each of them the same sensitive information ...so instead of taking that risk every time you want to visit a new choice lady ...you simply provide you're p411 code...also you can bypass the wait it takes to verify references as well as the awkward task of contacting you're previous conquests to recommend you...thanks to the provider OKS

To sum it up...P411 IS AWESOME AND ALL IN ALL A WIN/WIN in the hobby world

Xo Originally Posted by Brittanybellastar

THIS!