Gangbangs?

Glad to see you still around bro
I prefer MFM's, or FMF's. I've had one recently with Dallas and another guy...

And Tabbitha was pretty good at MFM's or GB's, but once Uncle Leo had a visit with her in SBC, she spaced out on me.
I’m not sure I have the sexual threshold to want to participate in a gangbang but I wouldn’t mind watching one and just seeing it as opposed to being apart. Just the planning alone and coordination of schedules seems like a bit too much.

But Im sure to some extent gangbangs have a time preset limit for all guys and girls involved as a whole. I’d be more interested in seeing a one singular lady take on multiple guys by herself moreso than a small group of ladies with a group of guys.

I think also in a gangbang the guys that have too much stamina or don’t cum as quickly or often or easy as others will sorta of mess up the flow of it.

And for ladies and gents against gangbangs or saying it’s not for them. What is the difference if a lady has a busy work day or tour where she’s working back to back mostly due to prenooks and a multitude of reviews pop up in a short succession of time on the day she was available to you. They probably in a way have gangbanged anyway. Just cause they took a lil break to shower and remake up wouldn’t change too much in some cases. Given number and quantity of clients in a time frame of course.

Still feel like I’m a one man gangbang on an overnight. So far that all I need. Reviews soon. Maybe. Lol.
The master GBer.