What Would Happen if an Asshole Started a New Thread and Nobody Responded? EOM

.......... my ThreAD will come soooooon...Far warning! Originally Posted by babydollsnow

ehhh... We'll deal with it when it comes... For now we tolerate you because your a Fair Skinned Dallas Spinner with a nice ass with a stated preference for men that still can act like men...... And from other conversations you seem to like strippers......

If I move the party to fall during your visit though you HAVE to make an appearance at the party... and we would prefer you leave your "toy" at home.... But bring those shoes.....
I really like this babydollsnow, she calls it like it is. Bring on that threAD girl, at least you know exactly what it is.

Sixx
  • ztonk
  • 02-08-2011, 05:32 PM
I really like this babydollsnow, she calls it like it is. Bring on that threAD girl, at least you know exactly what it is. Originally Posted by sixxbach
You can add me to the list as well... I think her dance card for a visit to Austin is full now, no?
Maybe she can bring a few other Dallas Spinner with her to defray costs.....
I will leave the toy at home....the ladies will prefer my tongue in the corner anyway...
...with my black heels!!

If I move the party to fall during your visit though you HAVE to make an appearance at the party... and we would prefer you leave your "toy" at home.... But bring those shoes..... Originally Posted by Whispers
When i do make threADS, they are EPIC....take a look into my history....their not your typical threAD!
You going with us.....?

I really like this babydollsnow, she calls it like it is. Bring on that threAD girl, at least you know exactly what it is.

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
You can add me to the list as well... I think her dance card for a visit to Austin is full now, no? Originally Posted by ztonk
Yes sir my dance card is full now that you have joined the party....now you better be there or i'm just gonna have to get another girl in your spot...wait....hmmm

Maybe she can bring a few other Dallas Spinner with her to defray costs..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Defray costs.....its all in the threAD....just wait!!
Where there be assholes, dicks gather.

Here we are :
|_)__)|||||||||||||||D
|_)__)|||||||||||||||||||||||| D
|_)__)|||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||D
|_)__)|||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||D
|_)__)|||||||||||||||||||||||| D
|_)__)|||||||||||||||D
i always thought of you in the 3rd person Originally Posted by knotty man
Nice comeback dude. How about a handle change? I think WK man or PW man would fit you very well. How about I run a poll and see what others think?

Sixx
go ahead! that would probably answer the question this thread was originally asking.
Nice comeback dude. How about a handle change? I think WK man or PW man would fit you very well. How about I run a poll and see what others think?

Quit picking on the kids and socially inept Sixx..... Have you ever met him?..... There are actual issues that REQUIRE him to kiss up as WELL as spend money in order to get laid.....
on 2nd thought... have at him....

So now that you're not a mod you immediately jump on the personal attack bandwagon. What the fuck did he ever do to you? I liked you better as a mod.
So now that you're not a mod you immediately jump on the personal attack bandwagon. What the fuck did he ever do to you? I liked you better as a mod. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Maybe as a Mod he had his hands tied too much to speak his mind on some things? For many there is no question that the guy is one of whitest of the White Knights and prone to kiss up more than most of the others.