TROUBLE WITH A CLIENT

Oh I don't know...because sometimes people aren't on here all the time to see if someone wrote a bad review?
You did still pay me full price but made it a big deal and tried to let me cut you slack. That's not what we agreed upon. And yes you did bug me about bareback. That's why I ended up asking you to leave me alone and delete my number.
He kept pressuring me and pressuring me and it finally got to me.. So I sent him a txt saying I would consider it. But I knew in the back of my mind I would never do it. It's not like that was something we agreed upon from the get go or ever talked about doing anytime after that. It was always just you trying to push that on me minus that one short conversation. And the 100 times you asked me before hand and after I always told you no. You base your arguement off of one txt. Other than that I never agreed to doing that. Always told you no!!! AND EVEN FROM THE GET GO I TOLD YOU NO! And it didn't matter if I said no; you never fucking listened to me and same with the sugar baby thing. You always were trying to get me to do things your way regardless! You knew it was something I didn't do from the get go and you always pushed it on me. I always told you no and you always disregarded my wishes. I have YOUR txts also.
If you remember, why did I ask you to delete my number?! Because you wouldn't leave me alone about it after I told you no.
Also someone is saying that you remind them on someone with another handled that was a problem client and went down hill then disappeared then you surfaced up. Last night you were telling me your old handle had 67 reviews that's why you choice that name. Why did you have to create a new handle?? I didn't put two and two together last night when you mentioned that.
I written everything I've needed to. And haven't lied about anything. I have a feeling that you wrote a bad review because I wouldn't let you screw me out of money that we agreed on. Anyways... I'm done with this. I am a good provider and clients that will and are backing me up.
  • 12-21-2012, 04:51 PM
Heaven did AGREE TO HAVE BARE BACK WITH ME . She texted me " The only way I'll do bare back is if it's at the end of my period. And you can't cum inside me. You have to pull out. Bc then that guarantees I can't get pregnant. The day after my period ends is the best day. Because i am just finishing and chances of getting prgenant are ridiculously slim." I needed money today for rent that's why I was said barreback cause I thought you'd meet up today. I was needing money." This is what she texted me. And regarding the money. I gave her the 300. So I do not know why she keeps bringing up the money issue. She is just mad because , what they say, THE TRUTH HURTS. IM HERE TO INFORM, IM NOT HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS. IF I WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS I WOULD GO SOMEWHERE ELSE TO MAKE FRIENDS. IM ON ECCIE TO FUCK , JUST AS EVERYONE ELSE IS. BOTH MAN AND WOMEN. WE KNOW WHAT ECCIE IS ALL ABOUT. IF U ARE IN DENIAL THEN , U ARE IN THE SAME BOAT AS THOSE PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT THAT THE WORLD WAS GOING TO END TODAY.
You're gonna drag satin into this?

Yeah let me know how that goes
  • 12-21-2012, 05:03 PM
Yeah, I know SATIN. I know how well respected he is on eccie. He is the KING OF THE STRIP CLUBS. IF I WAS LYING, DO U THINK I WOULD BRING HIS NAME UP. BUT SINCE IM TELLING THE TRUTH, I HAVE EVIDENCE, THE TEXT HEAVEN SENT ME. I COULD CARE LESS IF I DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS ON ECCIE. BUT IF I DO MAKE FRIENDS , THAT IS JUST A BONUS. IM SPENDING MY MONEY TO FUCK PROVIDERS, NOT TO MAKE FRIENDS.
  • 12-21-2012, 05:10 PM
None of this would have come out if I would have put a YES on her recommendation. If I would have lied in the ROS. But that is not me. A lot of clients are afraid to put a NO because they are afraid of the backlash from the provider. I don't blame them. But I am not going to sugarcoat anything.
Alright dude..... now you are really making shit up, you sent me a PM unsolicited, to justify your shitty review of the hooktard in question.

None of your dribble here ads up with your PM.

You should have just walked if you thought she was that ugly.
IF IT WAS TRUE WHAT HEAVEN IS SAYING ABOUT ME , ABOUT ME NOT WANTING TO GIVE HER THE FULL AMOUNT OF MONEY. THEN WHY DID SHE WAIT 2 DAYS AFTER I POSTED MY REVIEW ON HER? SHE WOULD HAVE PUT AN ALERT ON ME THAT SAME DAY. WHY DID SHE WAIT 2 DAYS TO BRING THIS FALSE ACCUSATION ON ME. I WILL TELL U WHY, BECAUSE I PUT A ( NO) ON HER RECOMENDATION. Originally Posted by 67
Maybe she was trying to cut you some slack, I dunno.

Oh I don't know...because sometimes people aren't on here all the time to see if someone wrote a bad review? Originally Posted by ZedX79

+1

I have had a similar run in with him. He contacted me about wanting to be my sugar daddy. But part of his request was bbfs and I said I was not comfortable with that. He then said we could go get tested together. I still said I wasn't comfortable with it. He stopped contacting me thank goodness. I never saw him. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
This right here speaks volume. Sounds like this is his M.O.
Alright dude..... now you are really making shit up, you sent me a PM unsolicited, to justify your shitty review of the hooktard in question.

None of your dribble here ads up with your PM.

You should have just walked if you thought she was that ugly. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
WHAT?!

He wanted bareback with you too?!
  • 12-21-2012, 05:35 PM
Lookn4boobies, I sent u a pm because u made a comment on my review. Other wise I would have never sent u a pm.
Damn 67 what the fuck is wrong with you to keep pushing with bbfs?!? Did you not learn from the last time??? I still have the pm you sent me of where to get medical attention!! I sure really hope you got that taken cared of! Man your fucken dangerous to the hobby world! Your selfish prick! Ladies please do not see this guy
WHAT?!

He wanted bareback with you too?! Originally Posted by macksback

hahahahahaha!
Lookn4boobies, I sent u a pm because u made a comment on my review. Other wise I would have never sent u a pm. Originally Posted by 67

Sure thing sparky..... I did... I told you it was a shitty review, the PM explained to me why I should not think it was a shitty review.

NONE of this fucking dribble was in it. you were pissed because you thought she was ugly.
If she was that fucking ugly.... I guess you should have walked.
So you knew he wanted bareback and claim that you told him to leave you alone and then by your own admission you agreed to see him and agreed to provide bareback? Why the hell would you do that if you knew he wanted bareback so bad and if you did not intend to provide it? Why would you put yourself in that position? Did you bareback him or is that why he wrote the bad review, because you didn't do what you said?

I don't care what someone's position on bareback is and it doesn't matter if the service is bareback, bbbj, greek, whatever -- don't agree to do someone just to get an appointment and then refuse to do it.

You did still pay me full price but made it a big deal and tried to let me cut you slack. That's not what we agreed upon. And yes you did bug me about bareback. That's why I ended up asking you to leave me alone and delete my number.
He kept pressuring me and pressuring me and it finally got to me.. So I sent him a txt saying I would consider it. But I knew in the back of my mind I would never do it. It's not like that was something we agreed upon from the get go or ever talked about doing anytime after that. It was always just you trying to push that on me minus that one short conversation. And the 100 times you asked me before hand and after I always told you no. You base your arguement off of one txt. Other than that I never agreed to doing that. Always told you no!!! AND EVEN FROM THE GET GO I TOLD YOU NO! And it didn't matter if I said no; you never fucking listened to me and same with the sugar baby thing. You always were trying to get me to do things your way regardless! You knew it was something I didn't do from the get go and you always pushed it on me. I always told you no and you always disregarded my wishes. I have YOUR txts also.
If you remember, why did I ask you to delete my number?! Because you wouldn't leave me alone about it after I told you no.
Also someone is saying that you remind them on someone with another handled that was a problem client and went down hill then disappeared then you surfaced up. Last night you were telling me your old handle had 67 reviews that's why you choice that name. Why did you have to create a new handle?? I didn't put two and two together last night when you mentioned that. Originally Posted by HeavenShaw