1/2 hour with any provider only 1 activity

perfect explaination. thanks for bringing to light a girl i had yet to know about
After extensive research my ECCIE girl would be Taylor (http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1176). The activity would be non-stop 69 for 30 minutes. I selected Taylor for several reasons. First and foremost is she is young but exudes an air of sophistication beyond her years. She also has that Julia Roberts "Pretty Woman" look with the petite bod and red hair-- oh my. I selected 69 because I figured we could pleasure each other as many times possible without stopping or counting cups spilt Originally Posted by Cpalmson
My "To-Do" list is too long. I can't pic just one. How about an all girl orgy.
I've never cross dressed, but....

My "To-Do" list is too long. I can't pic just one. How about an all girl orgy. Originally Posted by anova444
I'd take a bath with Yoko. Slippery, slidey fun!
wooohooo anova!!great idea!!!
count me in ;-)
  • jfred
  • 07-07-2010, 11:59 AM
...have that cup of coffee. Let's get really wild and crazy and make it a threesome. Oh Becky! Will you come join us? Originally Posted by Ansley
If, uh, Becky's coming I'd like to be the fourth, please.
I'm going to need more than 1/2 an hour. More like 2 or 3 and the one position rule is out the window too.
I'm going to need more than 1/2 an hour. More like 2 or 3 and the one position rule is out the window too. Originally Posted by anova444
Well, if you are going to be that way . . .
oh, this is fun...I wanna play...put me in coach...put me in...

My 30 minutes would MOST DEFINITELY be spent matching wits with Kristen Keys...no touching at all...just great conversation...I've been with plenty of gorgeous women in my life...had the privilege of being married to 2...but KK is an old soul and I just love talking to her...
I request 1/2 hour of 69 with PPE!
I change my mind...now that the lovely Analisa has posted, and there's no arguing her Avatar makes my pants do funny things...I think my 30 minutes would be spent staring at her ass...I wouldn't even need to touch...good gawd!
Your wish is my command FriscoKid
the question so tough all us guys dream about doing EVERYTHING and ANYTHING to you girls. to limit to one girl one activity 30 minutes makes ne think. as thread starter any orgies i must be present
I'm going to need more than 1/2 an hour. More like 2 or 3 and the one position rule is out the window too. Originally Posted by anova444
the question so tough all us guys dream about doing EVERYTHING and ANYTHING to you girls. to limit to one girl one activity 30 minutes makes ne think. as thread starter any orgies i must be present Originally Posted by petiteassman
LOL, that sounds like a good deal.