p411 ??

I only see P411 verified providers. For piece of mind and it eliminates all the bullshit of screening.
I only see P411 verified providers. For piece of mind and it eliminates all the bullshit of screening. Originally Posted by DToxxx
+1 I don't leave home without it.
P411 is great for checking providers menus and being screened by providers. 27 okays. Makes it a breeze to set up appointments expecially when traveling. It's like Amex never leave home without it.
I have one and use it all the time. It's great for guys like me that travel, but also gives me a reasonable idea of the services offered. There are certain things I look for a lady to provide and this often alleviates the problem of asking questions which make the provider nervous. So I'm a big fan.
I do....20+ okays and counting..
I have one. Its made its very easy to schedule with providers.
I have one also. It's a great thing to have.
P411 is great for screening. I seldom will see a lady without p411. Come to think of it, not sure I've gone to see a lady who isn't on p411 in the last 3 years.
Just got mine setup.
I posted on this topic a while back
If you spare $130 for P411, you get great service finding the ladies.
You don't have to have it, I did not for the longest time. On the other hand it can make you look cheap and like a bargain hunter if you can't drop 130 for a year of P411.
Kind of a double edged sword.
Got it. Works great!
Very convenient!
P411 is a different target market than ECCIE. Try different advertising methods. It's a great screening tool, I do agree.
I only see P411 verified providers. For piece of mind and it eliminates all the bullshit of screening. Originally Posted by DToxxx
Ditto
Had it for a while - let it go. To do list is long enough and I am good with who I want to see. It is a good service though.
I've had it for years, use it all the time, and bought a lifetime membership

Makes screening a complete non issue, helps when traveling, and helps see traveling girls not on eccie.

I don't think it's necessary but I find it a helpful convenience. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
^^^^^^
What he said...