dudelove is a time waster

She makes good points.
  • Tetas
  • 07-30-2015, 05:33 PM
Have you got a TS room-mate?
With a name like "dudelove" maybe he just called the wrong number?
lol
Me thincks his gas station dick pills hadn't kicked in yet and it was going to be another embarrassing moment for him.

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=286395
She makes good points. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
And yet she has not replied to the suggestion that maybe she doesn't look like her showcase, or doesn't match the statistics.

If what the gent saw didn't match what she was advertising, then she's the time waster and she owes him.
Sxvyveronica, are your showcase pictures accurate? I can remember seeing someone and their pictures was 5 years old. They was NOT that size and I should have left but the ass look so nice.
. . . i went into the bathroom to wash my hands and brush my teeth for fresh breath . . . Originally Posted by sxyveronica
Maybe he caught a whiff of your breath and decided to give Moco one more chance.
Maybe he caught a whiff of your breath and decided to give Moco one more chance. Originally Posted by cabletex7
Awww I'm 5 minutes late to this thread. Now I got nothing
She looks pretty good to me.
There is another side to this story...
So many times I wish I had done this.. I do not know your nor anything about you but perhaps his gut feeling said "you bro, get out of here"

my reasons were mainly due to misrepresentation of looks. now if you misrepresent yourself in pics or otherwise you are owed nothing, but if you look like your pics then he should have left you something...
She looks pretty good to me. Originally Posted by Ben1985
There is another side to this story... Originally Posted by boardman
She has 70 reviews and even her worst pic shows she's fuckable.

Me thincks the new zero post newbie brotha chickened out.

He should have seen Lollie, she doesn't give you a chance to back out.

Oh wait ..... she's NBA now. I'm not sure why.
She has 70 reviews and even her worst pic shows she's fuckable.

Me thincks the new zero post newbie brotha chickened out.

He should have seen Lollie, she doesn't give you a chance to back out.

Oh wait ..... she's NBA now. I'm not sure why. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Well....
I guess fuckable is in the eye of the beholder...

...ijs.

Too bad the guy won't come on here and defend himself. Doesn't look like he's logged on since this thread was posted.
$50 for wasting time would be appropriate.
To sxyveronica....this really should of been a better post in the info share ladies room.
^^^^^ That would prevent dudeLuv from defending himself in the case that:

-- she didn't match the pics

-- he could already smell a foul pussy

-- he saw her keys and realized she drove GM.
Well....
I guess fuckable is in the eye of the beholder...

...ijs.

Too bad the guy won't come on here and defend himself. Doesn't look like he's logged on since this thread was posted. Originally Posted by boardman
Well.....even without ros access, he should have known what he was signing up for.....plenty of data.

Like the op said, she gave him a chance. He should have at least taken one for his own team to get him a reference.

He choked.