U.S. Federal Court to Twitler: FUCK YOU!

This judge has given rights to people who aren't citizens and aren't even in this country. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Nothing good for the country seems to come FROM Hawaii.
he, this judge, doesn't address the law at all. instead of writing an opinion based on the law he refers to campaign rhetoric

he should be impeached by congress
perhaps all the "refugees" that come here should be resettled in Martha's vineyard, bellvue, Washington and Hawaii in enough numbers to do some real damage
Nothing good for the country seems to come FROM Hawaii. Originally Posted by LexusLover
...or Kenya
Judge in Maryland also blocked the Muslim ban.

The purge is coming.

Then Comrade Twitler will be King!

• DSK
  • 03-16-2017, 09:27 AM
Judge in Maryland also blocked the Muslim ban.

The purge is coming.

Then Comrade Twitler will be King! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I hope you are right my friend.

However, it is not a Muslim ban, but rather a review of those coming from countries that the State Department is concerned about their ties to terrorism.

However, it is not a Muslim ban, ..... Originally Posted by DSK
Reading never was YouRong's "strong suit"! Truth isn't either.

However, it is not a Muslim ban, but rather a review of those coming from countries that the State Department is concerned about their ties to terrorism. Originally Posted by DSK
Sure! Twitler hasn't been attacking Muslims since before he announced he was running for SCROTUS, has he?

The courts have merely taken this asshole at his words.

Maybe he'll learn to keep his big mouth shut in the future. Every time he opens it, he strengthens the arguments against him.

Didn't they teach you NOTHIN at bakery school, JL?
Hurry up, oinkboy!

Book your flights to Sana or Mogadishu while you still can!

Shit-stain is waiting! Her bags are already packed! We're just waiting on you to pick your dream destination!

Eenie, meenie, miney, mo!

Libya - Failed state, civil war, big ISIS presence.
Somalia - Failed state, civil war, home base for al Shabab terrorists.
Yemen - Failed state, civil war, home base for Al Queda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP).
Syria - Failed state, civil war, 300k+ killed, 3 million refugees, home base of ISIS.
Sudan - Ruled by Islamist regime, carrying out genocide against Darfur, 480k killed, 2.8 million refugees.
Iran - Largest state sponsor of terror on the planet, fanatical Islamic regime.

And don't forget to bring your orange bathing suits so you can fit in with the locals!

Come on in... the water is warm and inviting!

Hurry up, oinkboy!

Book your flights to Sana or Mogadishu while you still can!

Shit-stain is waiting! Her bags are already packed! We're just waiting on you to pick your dream destination! Originally Posted by lustylad
They're gonna have to take a freighter out of Houston!
Eccie political forum to asswipe fuck you
Yeah, this is so predictable.
Nothing good for the country seems to come FROM Hawaii. Originally Posted by LexusLover
like I said, Hawaii should have never become a U.S. state.
I beg to differ...

Besides, that federal judge is merely trying to protect Hawaii's tourist industry. How many ISIS/al queda/al shabab terrorists are being deprived of their right to visit the Aloha State for much-needed R&R? Plus they need new beaches to practice their throat-slitting techniques!

I beg to differ...

Besides, that federal judge is merely trying to protect Hawaii's tourist industry. How many ISIS/al queda/al shabab terrorists are being deprived of their right to visit the Aloha State for much-needed R&R? Plus they need new beaches to practice their throat-slitting techniques!

Originally Posted by lustylad
shes not bad looking.