Did Anybody Watch The Debate

Madcow and company. Originally Posted by eccielover
Madcow and Bootygeg, together again.
  • oeb11
  • 11-21-2019, 12:13 PM
They do make a ridiculous couple.
I watched parts of it.

Buttigieg stuck it to the other guys. Originally Posted by friendly fred
funny, but he really did.. I thought he won the debate, he was ready for the attacks, he had his responses well-rehearsed.

isn't it interesting none of the left who post here .. all 5 of them .. lol .. seem to not watch the Democratic debates? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I assume I'm in that group, considering you like to focus primarily on my negative Trump posts, while ignoring posts that lean right.

the 2 spots I remember best, were gaffes and puzzlers. Warren's abortion statement.. she made a great point, that rich women will get abortions if it is "outlawed", but.. that was sandwiched by "abortion is an economic right".. huh? kill your baby so you are not saddled at home, not making money? that was my takeaway.. then she said poor women would have to bear a child.. a poor woman "MOLESTED BY HER UNCLE".. what?! most likely it was Street corner Leroy who knocked her up!

and Biden.. the press focused on his saying the "only" (he meant "first") black female Senator endorsed him, which naturally got a good laugh from Kamala Harris, but.. what they didn't report, is that Biden said "the only BLAFRICAN AMERICAN Senator..." yeah, he started to say "black", apparently caught himself, tried to check his swing, but he went around too far.. "blafrican"..
  • oeb11
  • 11-21-2019, 02:10 PM
Biden's advancing senility is a real cause for concern.

not a viable candidate for POTUS.

H... is lurking for the DNC to anoint her for 2020
isn't it interesting none of the left who post here .. all 5 of them .. lol .. Originally Posted by oeb11
I got home well after the start of the debate and watched the 1st half. From what I saw, Mayor Pete did well, as did several others.
Gabbard hurt herself badly.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...november-poll/
  • SeV
  • 11-21-2019, 03:54 PM
Didn’t watch it but I’ve been listening on the radio pkg thing I purchased for my new car
I didn't watch this Debate. If it's anything like the others nothing was debated at all. Just self righteous grandstanding.
funny, but he really did.. I thought he won the debate, he was ready for the attacks, he had his responses well-rehearsed.

I assume I'm in that group, considering you like to focus primarily on my negative Trump posts, while ignoring posts that lean right.

the 2 spots I remember best, were gaffes and puzzlers. Warren's abortion statement.. she made a great point, that rich women will get abortions if it is "outlawed", but.. that was sandwiched by "abortion is an economic right".. huh? kill your baby so you are not saddled at home, not making money? that was my takeaway.. then she said poor women would have to bear a child.. a poor woman "MOLESTED BY HER UNCLE".. what?! most likely it was Street corner Leroy who knocked her up!

and Biden.. the press focused on his saying the "only" (he meant "first") black female Senator endorsed him, which naturally got a good laugh from Kamala Harris, but.. what they didn't report, is that Biden said "the only BLAFRICAN AMERICAN Senator..." yeah, he started to say "black", apparently caught himself, tried to check his swing, but he went around too far.. "blafrican".. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Blafrican is actually a good word when you apply it to a non Afrikaner who was born in Africa!

I appreciate that you caught my little joke concerning Buttigieg but he really looks like the one guy they have who could lead people and get moderate things done.

Too bad he is a closet Klansman!