Is February also....

Man. Glad I didn't start another list. Glad you got that off your chest DG. Post another gif and we all will feel better. Originally Posted by tbone77494

As I read the OP I was reminded of how some people think that stopping "stupidity" means doubling down on it.
So let me get this right. If I have a stupid question it goes here? Or just a question you think is stupid? Can I post elsewhere, then we vote if it's stupid and if it is, I have it moved here?
So let me get this right. If I have a stupid question it goes here? Or just a question you think is stupid? Can I post elsewhere, then we vote if it's stupid and if it is, I have it moved here? Originally Posted by Lustnotlove

As I read the OP I was informed there's a new way to spell dumb.
We really should focus our energy on topics more IMPORTANT
If I am a hobbyist, and I frequently go to webcam sites, and I strike up a conversation with a chick who is also a provider here, do I get a discount? I mean, we had like a five minute conversation where I showed her my dick and I told her all sorts of things I want to do to her. It was a big chat room, but I can tell she was smiling directly at me and not the other 30 guys in the chat room. She totally wanted it...so how much do you think she'll give me for free? I mean, there's no way it has to be straight up biz, right? Right!?
We really should focus our energy on topics more IMPORTANT Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
The only IMPORTANT topic is: When will taint be posted?
If I am a hobbyist, and I frequently go to webcam sites, and I strike up a conversation with a chick who is also a provider here, do I get a discount? I mean, we had like a five minute conversation where I showed her my dick and I told her all sorts of things I want to do to her. It was a big chat room, but I can tell she was smiling directly at me and not the other 30 guys in the chat room. She totally wanted it...so how much do you think she'll give me for free? I mean, there's no way it has to be straight up biz, right? Right!? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Oh, I forgot to add that I even tipped her like ten tokens (which equals fifty cents)...that made her real wet, I could tell!
Oh, I forgot to add that I even tipped her like ten tokens (which equals fifty cents)...that made her real wet, I could tell! Originally Posted by YummyMarie

Lmfao that's funny as Hell
Free black eye Friday for fucktards who actually try to think smdh...
I think some are just really bored and have nothing better to do. I don't care about the lube you like that tastes like peanut butter when poured fresh out of the microwave on your ass or how low you want to try and convince providers to go on your after christmas before thanksgiving super duper black pick-a-weekday sale. Some of this shit is purely ridiculous BUT we are in the land where we have freedom of expression and that is not a freedom granted solely to those infused with common sense but it is a freedom that all are able to utilize sooooo in the spirit of freedom of expression may the idiots continue to post their questions and may the sane continue to go ...ummm wtf is this. Originally Posted by poppy71
I thinck you forgot to switch over to the sarcasm font for that part.
The only IMPORTANT topic is: When will taint be posted? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
They ladies send taint pics directly to my email.
STUPID QUESTION #305,476...Should I send pics of my taint to your regular email or work email?
STUPID QUESTION #305,476...Should I send pics of my taint to your regular email or work email? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
For me, work email is better. I own the company and my admin maps the taint shots to my address book so I know who's calling my work cell.

SMH....

You're too funny YumLicious Marie.
So is it socially acceptable on this board to request toe pictures of provider before making appointment?
Toe? Yes.
With camel? Is frowned upon.

Anyone else hearing the Etrade baby.