Attention Democrats: It's Time For A New Vaccine. Your Previous Vaccines Are Obsolete According To NY Gov. Kathy Hochul.

How selfish of those vulnerable bitches to ask for masking and keeping your snot cloud 6 feet away.

Some of you also seem to forget that the beauty of a capitalist economy is there are powerful forces to create shit we do not really need. Originally Posted by Brot
If I thought for one minute all these public health recommendations were truly beneficial I would adhere to them. Since they aren't those that push it can stick it up their ass.
If I thought for one minute all these public health recommendations were truly beneficial I would adhere to them. Since they aren't those that push it can stick it up their ass. Originally Posted by Levianon17
That should have been obvious to even the brain dead leftists when it was okay to protest/riot because some drug addled thug died during an arrest. COVID is either deadly and you need to mask and get jabbed, or it's not and you can go protest and riot to your hearts delight. It cannot be both.
That should have been obvious to even the brain dead leftists when it was okay to protest/riot because some drug addled thug died during an arrest. COVID is either deadly and you need to mask and get jabbed, or it's not and you can go protest and riot to your hearts delight. It cannot be both. Originally Posted by texassapper
I know. During the Pandemic people who went out to a Restaurant wearing a mask, they would take it off to eat. They know they aren't terrified of this virus or they would have stayed home. But the Media owns their minds and allows them to be a walking logical contradiction, lol.